• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Good Trader Alert

Smooth transactions with:

Rammer69
    Aiaosu

Both recommended for good dealings!
    "Patience is key. Hard work is obligatory. And it’s the decisions you make right now, not the habits of the past, that will shape your success in the future." - Janek Gwizdala

Comment

Originally posted by beaubrummels View Post
      Sorry this is so late, but I had great deals with Masta’C and DreamSeeker. Thank you so much, gents!
      Shout out to BEAUBRUMMELS! Great working with you!

Originally posted by larryguitar View Post
      Pickups shipped fast, and were packed like they were going on a moon mission-great seller, you can deal with Masta'C with no worries.

Larry
      Good dealings with LARRYGUITAR, also!

Comment

Just had a great transaction with Dave R, first rate to buy from
        My Bands -
        https://kamikazechoir.hearnow.com/
        www.instagram.com/kamikazechoir
        www.reverbnation.com/theheartlessdevils

Just some fun guitar stuff from time to time
        GUITAR KULTURE

Comment

Very awesome experience selling to "bekindrewind." Truly seems like a great person, and showed wonderful character by giving me the difference that neither of us expected for shipping it from philly to Canada. Great guy. THANK YOU!
          Last edited by Open lane; 01-18-2020, 11:19 PM.

Comment

Great transaction with ItsaBass.
            Highly recommended seller!

https://forum.seymourduncan.com/show...guard-and-pots

Comment

Originally posted by Open lane View Post
              Very awesome experience selling to "bekindrewind." Truly seems like a great person, and showed wonderful character by giving me the difference that neither of us expected for shipping it from philly to Canada. Great guy. THANK YOU!
              Right back at cha.

Open lane is a great guy to deal with, genuinely seemed to care about having a good transaction experience, answers all messages and questions asap. Thanks man !

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

Comment

As always, BachtoRock is great to deal with!! Thank you, sir!!!
                Good deals with Fusion1, Mig50, Meggo, hamerfan, Booldrose, JOLLY, Ignoramus, BELLEZA, BPSUL, bluesbend, DracoAran, brunigio, Ed Hunter, Andrew Lemprecht, Shauggy, atreidesheir, Killsocket, rawkabilly, DesertRat, slaveunit, Clapton is God, metlking, Heartfeltmusic2010, ErikH, SAVAGE DISTORTION, Punkkitty, Dankstar, lexx9, Mr 9finger, loversmoon, BachToRock, Kingdon Guitarworks, Chrismo, Ascension, IndySG, ex-250, guitarglynn, Mononoaware, chickencoop, daan, t1r12003, Demina, Trevorus and more.

Comment

Great transaction with Brentrocks and Brent's Guitar Emporium!

I picked up the Heritage H137 he posted here, he was quick to answer all my questions before I pulled the trigger. It arrived super well packed in a box with extra bubble wrap, and he had loosened the strings inside the hard case too. I'm happy to say customs didn't kill me as much as I expected coming across the border either.

Spent a couple hours last night banging out riffs, playing big chords and letting my fingers fly - plays and sounds better than I expected! Thanks very much @brentrocks

Sent from my SM-N975W using Tapatalk
                  • EBMM JPX BFR (Crunch Lab/Liquifire)
                  • Schecter C-1 Classic (Custom8/Jazz)
                  • Mayones Duvell 7 Standard (Instrumental SFTY-3/Decomp)
                  • G&L Tribute Comanche
                  • Godin Stadium 59 (Custom Cajun/'59)
                  • Horizon Precision Drive --> Fulltone FB3/FD 2 --> Crybaby From Hell (Fasel) --> Boss BF-2 --> CH-1 --> TC Flashback X4
                  • Mesa/Boogie Mark IV-B (SED =C= 6L6) + EarCandy BuzzBomb 2x12 (V30/C90)

Comment

Just did a nice trade with JB_from_Hell for a Quarter Pound J-bass pup. He through in several bass string sets in the deal. Good deal. Thanks JB.

Artie

Comment

Originally posted by ArtieToo View Post
                      Just did a nice trade with JB_from_Hell for a Quarter Pound J-bass pup. He through in several bass string sets in the deal. Good deal. Thanks JB.

Artie
                      Been trading with Artie for over 10 years. Look forward to doing so again.
                      "Patience is key. Hard work is obligatory. And it’s the decisions you make right now, not the habits of the past, that will shape your success in the future." - Janek Gwizdala

Comment

Quick and fun transaction with Mig50, great guy
                        My Bands -
                        https://kamikazechoir.hearnow.com/
                        www.instagram.com/kamikazechoir
                        www.reverbnation.com/theheartlessdevils

Just some fun guitar stuff from time to time
                        GUITAR KULTURE

Comment

the same goes for wattage!

Comment

Good transaction with Cdwillis. Thanks!

Comment

Recently had great interactions with brunogio, B2D, and CapoFirstFret. Thanks again guys
                              "An intellectual says a simple thing in a hard way. An artist says a hard thing in a simple way. " - Bukowski

"A banker will take a guitar and play three notes on it. A rock star will take a guitar and throw it across the room. " - David Lee Roth

Comment

Good experience with CDWillis in a trade.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X