Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smooth sailing with solspirit. Thanks!

Comment

• Just finished a cool trade with ICTGoober. He gave me WAY more than I gave him. Thanks Goob.

Comment

• UndertheFlame83 is a solid guy to do business with. Thanks for the pickups
        Epiphone Les Paul Tbte Plus (SD custom shop humbucker & SH2b neck)

Comment

• Got a pickup from Alvin

Good communication and a quick shipper. A great Bro to deal with!
          I miss the '80s (girls) !!!

Seymour Duncans currently in use - In Les Pauls: Custom(b)/Jazz(n), Distortion(b)/Jazz(n), '59(b)/'59(n) w/A4 mag, P-Rails(b)/P-Rails(n); In a Bullet S-3: P-Rails(b)/stock/Vintage Stack Tele(n); In a Dot: Seth Lover(b)/Seth Lover(n); In a Del Mar: Mag Mic; In a Lead II: Custom Shop Fender X-1(b)

Comment

• Originally posted by JamesPaul View Post
            Got a pickup from Alvin

Good communication and a quick shipper. A great Bro to deal with!
            Likewise bro. I would deal with you again without any hesitation.
            Alvin

Comment

• Great transaction with Alvin.

Excellent communication and patience for purchasing from a guy who has never sold anything online before and never received $$ via Paypal before
              (I hadn't verified my email address with Paypal but not for lack of trying: my email address can be a pain on things like that sometimes because it was associated with a free ISP back in the day if you remember that in the 90s).

I had to figure all this out as I went and considering all that I couldn't have asked for a nicer person to do a transaction with.

Last edited by Oldfart_Shredman; 05-11-2021, 08:29 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oldfart_Shredman View Post
                Great transaction with Alvin.

Excellent communication and patience for purchasing from a guy who has never sold anything online before and never received $$ via Paypal before
                (I hadn't verified my email address with Paypal but not for lack of trying: my email address can be a pain on things like that sometimes because it was associated with a free ISP back in the day if you remember that in the 90s).

I had to figure all this out as I went and considering all that I couldn't have asked for a nicer person to do a transaction with.
                Man it was no problem at all. Thanks for the great deal on the DD-20. I got it yesterday (Monday) and it’s on my board for Thursday rehearsal. Thank you!

Alvin

Comment

• It was great dealing with Sun King ! I got a a pickup, timely communication, quick shipping and the pup was well packed. I would deal with this Bro anytime!
                  I miss the '80s (girls) !!!

Seymour Duncans currently in use - In Les Pauls: Custom(b)/Jazz(n), Distortion(b)/Jazz(n), '59(b)/'59(n) w/A4 mag, P-Rails(b)/P-Rails(n); In a Bullet S-3: P-Rails(b)/stock/Vintage Stack Tele(n); In a Dot: Seth Lover(b)/Seth Lover(n); In a Del Mar: Mag Mic; In a Lead II: Custom Shop Fender X-1(b)

Comment

• RayBarbeeMusic did me right! Great communication, excellent price, super quick shipping. Two thumbs up from me!
                    aka Chris Pile, formerly of Six String Fever

Comment

Working...
                    X