• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• homer_simps1
    replied
    Re: Good Trader Alert

Long overdue.

Made a trade earlier in the year with slaveunit. Delivered as promised and is a good guy.

Leave a comment:

• Demanic
    replied

Hear hear!

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• loversmoon
    replied

I absolutely have to say that nostalgic distortion is a top notch trader here. As most know I was down for a bit due to a hip surgery, we traded shortly there after on a couple things and I wasn't able to check the pedal right away. (Full hip brace) well once I did I realized a couple buttons wasn't functioning properly. Needless to say it had been almost two weeks
    Since the trade. Well this man is being great with me about it even tho he truly does not have to. I couldn't be more grateful. Don't hesitate to do business with him. His good will toward guitarist is how we all should be. Hats off to ya man!

Leave a comment:

• ScottieB
    replied

If you are looking for a honest and communicate very very well Nostalgic Distortion is a great guy to trade with. I got exactly what i traded for.Thanks for the trade !!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Fusion1
    replied

MacBradley took care of me sending the pickup I bought from him despite downed trees and power lines in Spokane. Thanks again!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X