This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by beaubrummels View Post
    Had a good deal with Kais recently. Have done deals before. Always a pleasure.
    Thank you, always a smooth transaction. Extremely fast shipping

Comment

• Had a great deal with blakejcan recently. Nice to deal with, straight up forum bro. Thank you so much.

Comment

• Another smooth transaction with Artietoo. Jazz neck pickup arrived today, soon to be paired with a JB in the bridge position of my DXMG.
        Thanks again Artie!

Sent from my SM-A115A using Tapatalk

Comment

• Bought a pedalboard from baba o'riley
          Great communication and shipping was really fast. Great person to deal with.
          "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough" -Mario Andretti

"Cuz we both know I'm just a lost cause, a wannabe poet with a cheap guitar, begging for applause"

Comment

• Another great deal with Artie. Bought a Twangbanger. Really nice price, great condition. Arrived pretty quick. Real nice guy. Always a pleasure. Thank you so much.

Comment

• Bought a Jet City head from misterwhizzy
              Awesome deal on a cool amp, excellent communication and quick shipping. Great to deal with, Thanks again!
              "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough" -Mario Andretti

"Cuz we both know I'm just a lost cause, a wannabe poet with a cheap guitar, begging for applause"

Comment

• More Kudos for Artie, done a few deals with him and they are always great!

Comment

• ICTGoober - highly recommended

“The hell with the rules. If it sounds right, then it is.” - Edward Van Halen

Comment

• dotsdad did me a good deal - kudos!
                    aka Chris Pile, formerly of Six String Fever

Comment

• Another great deal with ArtieToo . I purchased a couple pickups and harness from him. As always, great communication, super-fast shipping, and pickups arrived safely. A top shelf and highly recommended forum bro to deal with!
                      I miss the 80's (girls) !!!

Seymour Duncans currently in use - In Les Pauls: Custom(b)/Jazz(n), Distortion(b)/Jazz(n), '59(b)/'59(n) w/A4 mag, P-Rails(b)/P-Rails(n); In a Bullet S-3: P-Rails(b)/stock/Vintage Stack Tele(n); In a Dot: Seth Lover(b)/Seth Lover(n); In a Del Mar: Mag Mic; In a Lead II: Custom Shop Fender X-1(b)

Comment

• Originally posted by JamesPaul View Post
                        Another great deal with ArtieToo . I purchased a couple pickups and harness from him. As always, great communication, super-fast shipping, and pickups arrived safely. A top shelf and highly recommended forum bro to deal with!
                        Back atcha bro. JP covered fee's and stuff that I didn't ask for. Thanks man.

Comment

• devastone made me a great deal on a mint MXR Micro Flanger and delivered it in the original box. Sounds great, couldn't have been easier to deal with.

Comment

• Originally posted by misterwhizzy View Post
                            devastone made me a great deal on a mint MXR Micro Flanger and delivered it in the original box. Sounds great, couldn't have been easier to deal with.
                            Thanks, and backatcha, Whizzy is good to deal with!

Comment

• GTA. . Kai, Fast and no problems.
                              Last edited by solspirit; 05-31-2022, 07:27 PM.

Comment

• good deal with Wattage, fast shipping, good packaging.

And he even sent me a little extra gift

Comment

Working...
                                X