X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• misterwhizzy
    replied
    devastone made me a great deal on a mint MXR Micro Flanger and delivered it in the original box. Sounds great, couldn't have been easier to deal with.

Leave a comment:

• ArtieToo
    replied
    Originally posted by JamesPaul View Post
    Another great deal with ArtieToo . I purchased a couple pickups and harness from him. As always, great communication, super-fast shipping, and pickups arrived safely. A top shelf and highly recommended forum bro to deal with!
    Back atcha bro. JP covered fee's and stuff that I didn't ask for. Thanks man.

Leave a comment:

• JamesPaul
    replied
    Another great deal with ArtieToo . I purchased a couple pickups and harness from him. As always, great communication, super-fast shipping, and pickups arrived safely. A top shelf and highly recommended forum bro to deal with!

Leave a comment:

• ICTGoober
    replied
    dotsdad did me a good deal - kudos!

Leave a comment:

• dotsdad
    replied
    ICTGoober - highly recommended

Leave a comment:

• devastone
    replied
    More Kudos for Artie, done a few deals with him and they are always great!

Leave a comment:

• v8stang289
    replied
    Bought a Jet City head from misterwhizzy
    Awesome deal on a cool amp, excellent communication and quick shipping. Great to deal with, Thanks again!

Leave a comment:

• beaubrummels
    replied
    Another great deal with Artie. Bought a Twangbanger. Really nice price, great condition. Arrived pretty quick. Real nice guy. Always a pleasure. Thank you so much.

Leave a comment:

• v8stang289
    replied
    Bought a pedalboard from baba o'riley
    Great communication and shipping was really fast. Great person to deal with.

Leave a comment:

• Demanic
    replied
    Another smooth transaction with Artietoo. Jazz neck pickup arrived today, soon to be paired with a JB in the bridge position of my DXMG.
    Thanks again Artie!

Sent from my SM-A115A using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• beaubrummels
    replied
    Had a great deal with blakejcan recently. Nice to deal with, straight up forum bro. Thank you so much.

Leave a comment:

• Kais
    replied
    Originally posted by beaubrummels View Post
    Had a good deal with Kais recently. Have done deals before. Always a pleasure.
    Thank you, always a smooth transaction. Extremely fast shipping

Leave a comment:

• beaubrummels
    replied
    Had a good deal with Kais recently. Have done deals before. Always a pleasure.

Leave a comment:

• jmiller475
    replied
    Moshpit817 Is a great person to deal with. Shipped quickly and was packed really good. Description of the pickup was dead on. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from him again.

Leave a comment:

• moshpit817
    replied
    Had a great overall transaction with jmiller475...trusted me enough to send me $$ for my SD pickup and that means a lot to me..so as soon as the post office opened the next morning I sent it and received word today that all is good..so that makes me Happy I would never hesitate to do business with jmiller475 whether I am the seller or was going to buy anything..straight up no BS.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X