This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Good Trader Alert

I bought a chorus/trem off of krankguitarist before I left to study abroad, now that I'm back I've had a chance to inspect all of the internals (don't have a power source for it yet unfortunately) and everything is exactly as described and top notch - the guy is handy with a soldering iron to say the least. Also, the pedal arrived a good 2-3 days before I thought it would, which unfortunately was 1 day after I left IIRC. So, thanks again krank for the kick ass chorus/trem, and sorry for the late review!
    Originally posted by ImmortalSix
    I wouldn't pay more than $300 for a BJ.

Comment

BIG props to Beandip (Dustin)!!!! He not only found me a Marlboro/Martin guitar, he arranged to meet the guy, picked it up, did a complete setup with new bone saddle and nut!!! Put Elixer strings on it and charged me shipping and what the guitar cost. I did enclose a little finders fee, but he probably ate that up with labor, strings and bone nuts and saddles.
      Anyway, Dustin is a man of his word and a really fine tech. The workmanship and playability of this guitar is amazing. It also sounds incredible. If you run across one of these jewels...Strong consideration of buying is recomended. I do not know who makes these (probably not Martin), but a solid top and what appears to be a solid back...a very nice guitar and a great setup!!

Thanks Dustin!!

-dave
      Last edited by darnright; 06-15-2009, 04:28 PM.
      I don't believe anything I say and only half of what you hear....

Comment

A big shout out to Empty Pockets. He sold me a set of Seth's for a steal and shipped them packed well enough to withstand the apocalypse.

Thanks.
        "If I wasn’t a musician, I’d probably play the drums." - Clay Cook

Comment

A big thank you to uOpt for the great gibbo pickups and switch
          and for shipping it all out to OZ and for refunding the unused postage.
          A real gentleman to deal with and a man of his word.

Thanks mate
          Will

Comment

Originally posted by beandip View Post
            Newking is good peoples.
            i must give props to beandip.......the dude really got his act together...... hope you keep it up bro...
            Originally posted by Gearjoneser
            Put the two together, and make it Kambone.

Comment

Big props to austin and wolf5150!! The PATB-3 and the lil '59 arrived safe and in very good condition!
              Originally posted by Guitarist
              Honestly, I like Scott's words. "There is a rhythm to life. Ride the waves."

And keep in mind that while nothing lasts forever, nothing is lost.
              http://soundcloud.com/adrian-czarnecki/tracks

Comment

Thanks to Jeff (Stratomaster) for the excellent delivery on the Phat cat pups. He sent 'em out before the check even cleared!! Thanks Jeff!!

-dave
                I don't believe anything I say and only half of what you hear....

Comment

Big thanks to racine2000 for the great deal and experience buying a JB from him!
                  Chris Naish
                  Phil 4:4-9; James 1:2-5,12; 2 Cor 5:21

Comment

I just had another great deal in selling my Custom 8 TB to serizawa...prompt payment and good communication.
                    Chris Naish
                    Phil 4:4-9; James 1:2-5,12; 2 Cor 5:21

Comment

Cavpilot was just great to deal with!!
                      Good deals with Fusion1, Mig50, Meggo, hamerfan, Booldrose, JOLLY, Ignoramus, BELLEZA, BPSUL, bluesbend, DracoAran, brunigio, Ed Hunter, Andrew Lemprecht, Shauggy, atreidesheir, Killsocket, rawkabilly, DesertRat, slaveunit, Clapton is God, metlking, Heartfeltmusic2010, ErikH, SAVAGE DISTORTION, Punkkitty, Dankstar, lexx9, Mr 9finger, loversmoon, BachToRock, Kingdon Guitarworks, Chrismo, Ascension, IndySG, ex-250, guitarglynn, Mononoaware, chickencoop, daan, t1r12003, Demina, Trevorus and more.

Comment

I sold my Godin Freeway Classic to Fusion1. He was nice enough to send me a check so i could avoid paying Paypal fees. We had constant communication throughout the transaction.

thank you!

-PT

Comment

Infrared72 was great to deal with. The Godin is spectacular. Looking forward to dealing with Peter again.

Ayrton also was a pleasure to deal with. The Washburn played and looked nice. Chris did me a solid hehe.

Both guys did awesome packing without using the dreaded packing peanuts.

Chris, those Dell packing materials are the best.

Thanks again guys!
                          Last edited by Fusion1; 06-29-2009, 06:10 PM.

Comment

lol... I use what I can.

Enjoy it!
                            -Chris

Originally posted by John Suhr
                            “Practice cures most tone issues”

Comment

I bought all of "krankguitarist" fretting tools, and everything went as planned.

Thanks again.
                              -Chris

Originally posted by John Suhr
                              “Practice cures most tone issues”

Comment

Just had excellent dealings with Martian and TattooedCarrot. Good communication and speedy delivery. I would highly recommend for future deals. Thanks again guys!

Comment

Working...
                                X