This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Good Trader Alert

Great transaction with BigJoe77. Good Communication. Thx bro.
    Guitar:
    2 EBMM Axis Super Sports, EBMM Sub1, Peavey Wolfgang
    Amp:
    EVH 5150III 50Watt>Mesa 4X12
    Effects:
    G-System>ISP G-String>ClinchFX EP-PRE>Stinkbug

Comment

Special thanks one again, to dominus and bigjoe77. Bought a zebra cc from dominus, and a rev. zebra pgn from bigjoe77.
      Both are an absolute joy to do buisiness with. Thanks guys!
      Guitars:
      2017 Epiphone dot
      2007 Fender Strat (Andrew Robertson Pickups "Black strat set")
      2015/19 Fender fat telecaster
      (Andrew robertson pickups broadcaster/ Duncan 59n)

Peavey Classic 50 head/ Peavey Classic 410e cab

Comment

picked up a Lil 59 for Tele and a Bad Monkey from Dan-Ola. Good Guy, package came quick and everything worked great.

Comment

Almost Never - A great bloke to deal with!

Cheers mate,PJ

Comment

Bought a neck surfer from wymore guitars. as always, great service.
            Originally posted by Empty Pockets
            yngwie sounds like an orchestra of cartoon bees.

Comment

I purchased a little big muff pi from kjrocks. The shipping was prompt and the lines of communication were always open. Thanks again!

Comment

Had a nice transaction recently with SMark, at least from my side - trust it was mutual.

Scott
                Wankologist
                Ultra Strat > G30 Relay > Stobostomp > Pod HD500 > DT25 Combo - Taylor 810, MIM Deluxe Players w/Kleins, Artcore 73

Following gear for sale - Super Champ XD / BBE Sonic Stomp / Line 6 M13 / Brian Moore i1 / '65 Bassman / Reverend Hellhound 1x12 / Tech 21 Power Engine

Comment

Add another to the list of easy guys to deal with and a flawless transaction. ratherdashing. I just bought and received his MXR Phase 90. Thanks again, dude!
                  -Mike-

Originally posted by rhymes with metalchurch79
                  I take peoples advice after i do some quick math to determine if the lie detector test determines they are full of sh**. Take their post count x 5minutes per post = how much time they didnt spend playing or working on their guitars. The Pros will be spotted right away.

Comment

Originally posted by SrDeMaFp View Post
                    Add another to the list of easy guys to deal with and a flawless transaction. ratherdashing. I just bought and received his MXR Phase 90. Thanks again, dude!
                    Right back atchya! SrDeMaFp is an intelligent, well-rounded young man with a bright future ahead of him. Watch out, ladies!
                    Band: www.colouredanimal.com
                    Twitter: www.twitter.com/mrperki
                    Blorg: mrperki.tumblr.com

Read my Seymour Duncan blog posts

Comment

Originally posted by ibanezrocks View Post
                      I purchased a little big muff pi from kjrocks. The shipping was prompt and the lines of communication were always open. Thanks again!
                      ibanezrocks was an easy guy to deal with and I wouldnt hesitate to do it again.
                      Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by ratherdashing View Post
                        Right back atchya! SrDeMaFp is an intelligent, well-rounded young man with a bright future ahead of him. Watch out, ladies!
                        Thanks Matt, that cracked me up, man. Lemme minimize this here window before the warden comes around...
                        -Mike-

Originally posted by rhymes with metalchurch79
                        I take peoples advice after i do some quick math to determine if the lie detector test determines they are full of sh**. Take their post count x 5minutes per post = how much time they didnt spend playing or working on their guitars. The Pros will be spotted right away.

Comment

Just completed a deal with, "kjrocks". No hassles, no worries; I highly recommend him to all!

Comment

Originally posted by Martian View Post
                            Just completed a deal with, "kjrocks". No hassles, no worries; I highly recommend him to all!
                            Same here man, guys like you make it a pleasure to deal here. Thanks again.

Comment

I just sold a Seymour Duncan Custom 5 humbucker to CAC. Quick payment (and an instant transfer I might add.. no paypal fees!), and a smooth transaction.

thank you,

Peter

Comment

Just bought pickups from infrared72. Great transaction! Would be happy to deal with again in the future. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X