This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Good Trader Alert

Gotta do a little followup maintenance for Good Traders that I hadn't gotten around to mentioning:

Just completed a great trade with JohnnyCA - great communication, really great guy to deal with.

Bought a 55 Tele antiquity from ArtieToo, shipped incredibly fast and gave me a great deal!

Have done a few recent deals with Ed Hunter, excellent overall deals as always - good communication and everything exactly as I expected.

Also recently bought a Slash pickup from BrentRocks, shipped very quickly, and also a great deal.

I think that's all of them, I apologize if I've missed anyone I've done deals with recently.

Comment

Originally posted by gpenguins View Post

Have done a few recent deals with Ed Hunter, excellent overall deals as always - good communication and everything exactly as I expected.
      gpenguins as always was great to deal as well, fast payment and got a pup that i really wanted back for a more than fair price and great communications

Comment

Originally posted by Ed Hunter View Post
        another kind word for my bro DARTHPHINEAS great buyer/seller here and highly recommended IME to deal with
        dude it was a pleasure dealin with ya look forwrd to future deals
        thanks ed. I'll be hoping to leave some feedback soon.

Comment

• Received shipment from masta' c. Fast, friendly and, as always, wonderful service! Always a pleasure, my good man!
          Ray: "Symmetrical bookstacking! Just like the Philadelphia Mass Turbulence of 1947!"
          Peter: "You're right. No human being would stack books like this."

Comment

Bought a pedal from Trevorous and had a very painless transaction.
            Schecter C-1 elite(alt-5, Fullshred)
            Fender Strat (Jb jr, ssl-2)
            Mesa Boogie Rectoverb
            Marshall 1960a
            Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

Comment

Good buy on a pedal from ratherdashing. Thanks!
              Last edited by Dr.K; 05-25-2012, 01:44 PM.
              "Believe the word, I will unlock my door and pass the cemetery gates"

Comment

Good buy on a pedal from SteveAlysis. Super fast shipping. Thanks!
                Last edited by Dr.K; 05-25-2012, 01:44 PM.
                "Believe the word, I will unlock my door and pass the cemetery gates"

Comment

Perfect deal with Mutznmongrels. I sent payment, and a few days later I had the parts.
                  Originally posted by LesStrat
                  Yogi Berra was correct.
                  Originally posted by JOLLY
                  I do a few chord things, some crappy lead stuff, and then some rhythm stuff.

Comment

had some deals work out with Ray Barbee for some strings and with Ed Hunter for a TB4J and a Floyd.

Comment

Just bought a pickup from scottcrud and it couldn't have went any smoother. Thanks brotha!
                      -Mike-

Originally posted by rhymes with metalchurch79
                      I take peoples advice after i do some quick math to determine if the lie detector test determines they are full of sh**. Take their post count x 5minutes per post = how much time they didnt spend playing or working on their guitars. The Pros will be spotted right away.

Comment

Just did a face-to-face trade with jtougas for some pickups. It was great to meet you, John. Thanks again...Alvin.
                        Alvin

Comment

Ditto, Alvin. Nice guy, and conscientious - he packed the pickups well enough to ship, even though we were meeting.

Also, just bought a PGn from dlc1953 - shipped quickly, and packaged well - and included a spare A5 magnet.
                          Last edited by jtougas; 05-27-2012, 12:15 PM.
                          "Screw regulations. Bring the noise."

Comment

Another good deal with IndySG!

Comment

Franknfilms delivers the good yet again - the pup only took a couple days to reach my mailbox!
                              Thanks for the Custom UOA5, looks to be in great shape... don't hesitate to trade with Franknfilms!
                              The Artiste formally known as IndySG...

Comment

Just did a great, no-sweat trade with gt5litre. He packed the guitar like a pro, had *great* communication, and seems like a genuinely nice fellow, to boot. I'd have no hesitations dealing with him again. Thanks Brent!

Comment

Working...
                                X