This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Good Trader Alert

Had a great trade with Savage Distortion! Also smooth sailing with King Izzo and Frank Falbo!

Comment

just bought a pickup from Sphere! good guy and shipped very quickly. pickup arrived exactly as stated. Kudos sir!!

Comment

Sold dvanburen an SH-5. Deal was flawless, quick payment, good communication. I'd deal with dvanburen anytime!
        References here:rumblebox, formula73, 51501984, dvanburen, Lucid_Lunatic, piranhaguy
        Rig-Talk, TGP, Harmony Central, ESP and Dean forums.

Comment

I'm told that the Mooer Shimverb Reverb Pedal I bought from Kam arrived at its delivery destination earlier today. We only did the deal 2 days back, no hitches, no hesitations, just smooth all the way.

Cheers Kam
          Warmoth Group @ Flickr : SDUGF group @ SoundCloud : Basic Guitar Setup

Blog @ Izdihar.com : Pics @ Flickr

I dream of a better world, where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned

Comment

good deal, emails and fast shipping from
            That90'sGuy

Thank You

Comment

Originally posted by Crane View Post
              good deal, emails and fast shipping from
              That90'sGuy

Thank You
              Thanks again for such a smooth transaction. Prompt communication and fast payment is always appreciated. This was a true win-win situation Mike
              Originally posted by kevlar3000
              I learned a long time ago that the only thing that mattered regarding tone was what my ears thought.
              Originally posted by Zerberus
              Better is often the enemy of good
              Originally posted by ginormous
              Covers feed the body, originals feed the soul.

Comment

Great trade deal with jbear. Cool guy, super smooth transaction and great comms all the way through. Thanks Joel!
                I lika do da cha cha...

Comment

Gtone...right back atchoo Steve!
                  Schmoove deal start to finish. Thanks Man!

Comment

Good deals with surface54 and metalmachine!

Comment

I had a great deal with Chris of Arabia that went as smooth as can be. Thanks again, dude.
                      I remember calloused hands and paint-stained jeans, and I remember safe-as-houses self-belief.

Comment

Bought a pup from 51501984 - everything went well - quick and easy transaction and the pup was well packed . Thanks for a great deal!
                        The Artiste formally known as IndySG...

Comment

Sold Lucid_Lunatic a set of humbuckers, all went well. He was a good dude to deal with.
                          References here:rumblebox, formula73, 51501984, dvanburen, Lucid_Lunatic, piranhaguy
                          Rig-Talk, TGP, Harmony Central, ESP and Dean forums.

Comment

Originally posted by Sphere View Post
                            Sold Lucid_Lunatic a set of humbuckers, all went well. He was a good dude to deal with.
                            Sphere sold me some pickups. Shipped fast and kept me updated! Thanks again!

Comment

Did a deal with notesfield. Awesome communication, great deal and it was here in two days. Sweet!

Comment

Great deal with Gilaltom3.

I bought a Charvel So-Cal from him about two weeks ago. We had been going back and forth through PM and I decided to pull the trigger. He shipped it quickly, but there WAS a problem.

He shipped the guitar de-strung and left the Floyd Rose on the guitar. With no strings to hold it in place, it flopped around during shipment. The bridge chipped up the paint around the trem-route and left impressions behind the bridge (under the fine-tuners) and in front of the bridge (near the posts). Obviously, I was disappointed when I saw this... not only was there damage but I had to string the guitar up in order to even test it out!

I contacted him via PM and I could tell he was shocked. He was very concerned and took full responsibility for the damage (he had never shipped a guitar with a Floyd). I strung it up and it played awesomely with no other issues. We worked out a cash reimbursement amount that made me comfortable with the purchase. He was quick to refund. I was very happy with how he dealt with the deal, and would recommend him to anyone buying a guitar as you'll get an honest guy to work with.
                                -=The Dali
                                --== Unabashed Alex Lifeson Fan

Visit My Guitar Building Blog at www.hammersandchords.com

Comment

Working...
                                X