This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Good Trader Alert

Just completed a trade with Xeromus. Nice guy, great to deal with, recommended!

Comment

Originally posted by Surgeon
      Just completed a trade with Xeromus. Nice guy, great to deal with, recommended!
      No problem man, anything for a fellow ESP'er.

Comment

Thumbs up to Saggy.

Ryan
        Originally posted by JOLLY
        I'm the reason we had to sign waivers

Comment

had a great deal with selling my strat body to bvc310...he was patient and kept in contact and the guitar looks great!!!
          Originally posted by jeremy
          God hates bad guitar tone
          GUITARS: Schecter Saturn, Takamine, Ibanez Mandolin
          AMPS: Traynor YCV40WR/KT77s, VHT Special 6, Marshall AS50R
          EFX: Line 6 G30, Fhusk CS-3, Emerson EM-Drive, Emerson Paramount,
          Keisman Earlybird, EB VPJr, Empress Tape Delay, Hungry Robot Lil Gazer

Comment

Originally posted by dani
            just received a seth from jguttello which i traded my demon for. very prompt delivery.

cheers jeff!

Got Dani's just as quick...excellent transaction to Singapore...

Comment

Had another good deal with Jeff H for Grover Super Tuneomatics which look great!

Another great deal with DWVINKY, great guy, and great communication.

Kevin

Comment

A special thanks goes out to MRID for such a speedy delivery of my Twangbanger pickup and a DS1 for me to mod...You're class A Buddy...Look forward to doing some dealings with you again...

John
                Amps: 66 Fender BF Pro Reverb Combo,1973 50 Watt Marshall Head,Marshall 4x12 A/V Cab,Vox ToneLab LE,Vox VTH Valvetronix 120 Head,Vox AD 2x12 Cab,Roland Cube 20X

Guitars: Several Stratocasters,2 Fender Telecasters,Gibson SG Standard,Tokai Love Rock Les Paul,Dean Acoustic.

Pickups: SD SSL2,SSL5,Twangbanger,Antiquity Surfers,59N,Seth Lover N/B,Dimarzio Fred,Dimarzio VPAF N,Fender Fat 50s,Fralin SP43 Bridge,Brobucker,Antiquity Texas Hot.

Comment

I'll add:

wasteof2

take2

tonezoneonline

Good guys to work with
                  Rambler + Tele + Stylish Chords = Heaven!

Comment

Thumbs up to JohnJohn. Not only did he buy my JB, but he insisted on sending more money than I was asking, since they are more expensive in Canada. Never had anyone do that before.

Ryan
                    Originally posted by JOLLY
                    I'm the reason we had to sign waivers

Comment

Lets see. Ive had good trades with:
                      Hoss-kept in contact very well despite our schedule conflicts
                      rspst14-fast smooth transaction
                      McLauglinSN-he sent me a free zoom pedal he didnt want to mess around with as well as a great deal on a DS-1
                      Gypsy, give me your tears. If you will not give them to me, I will take them from you.

Comment

Had a perfect transaction with Blackrose! He is the fastest shipper on the planet.

Thank you John!!
                        Tradition S-20, Tradition G-10, Jackson DKMG, Ibanez SRX 505 Bass, Laney MXD 120H head, Peavey 4x12 cab, Fender 4x12 cab, Boss GS-10, M-Audio Black Box, Boss Metal Zone, Boss DS-1, Boss SD-1, Boss CH-1, MXR Dyna Comp, MXR Zakk Wylde, MXR EVH Phase 90, MXR Double Shot Distortion, ProCo Rat, Other Boss stuff.

SD pickups tried or still in use: JB, Zebra C5, Zebra Jazz, JB Jr., Distortion, Lil '59, Invader, Live Wire Metal, and Custom.

Comment

Forgot to give another thank you to my buddy Lew for sending me the Antiquity Surfers...Lew did me right on the price also...Thanks again Lew..

John
                          Amps: 66 Fender BF Pro Reverb Combo,1973 50 Watt Marshall Head,Marshall 4x12 A/V Cab,Vox ToneLab LE,Vox VTH Valvetronix 120 Head,Vox AD 2x12 Cab,Roland Cube 20X

Guitars: Several Stratocasters,2 Fender Telecasters,Gibson SG Standard,Tokai Love Rock Les Paul,Dean Acoustic.

Pickups: SD SSL2,SSL5,Twangbanger,Antiquity Surfers,59N,Seth Lover N/B,Dimarzio Fred,Dimarzio VPAF N,Fender Fat 50s,Fralin SP43 Bridge,Brobucker,Antiquity Texas Hot.

Comment

I did another great transaction with the main man, aka John Spina, aka stratdeluxer97...

Can't say enough good things about this guy, his pedals and his shipping...

Gracias

Comment

I've gotten 2 great deals on a JB and C-5 from El Whoopo and a great deal on a '59 from Tattooed_Carrot, both guys are great and provide great deals.

Comment

Originally posted by Surgeon
                                I did another great transaction with the main man, aka John Spina, aka stratdeluxer97...

Can't say enough good things about this guy, his pedals and his shipping...

Gracias
                                I Like you Phil...What a great guy you are...Feelings are absolutely mutual buddy..It's people like you that make this forum as great as it is...

Your friend
                                John

Comment

Working...
                                X