X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Good Trader Alert

GearJoneser!

My internet was down, and I feel really bad that I havent been able to contact him for the past 2 days, but I did a minute ago. He's a great guy to do business with, and I highly recommend him.

He even sent me a box, filled out, and WITH POSTAGE, so I could just drop the pickup in and send it on it's merry way.

Thanks Jones, and for everyone else--if he's got something you want, or vice versa, go with him. He won't let you down!

Comment

Right back atcha. The CC sounds great. Installed it yesterday, and so far I like it.
      No problems with Kap X transactions.
      Originally posted by Boogie Bill
      I've got 60 guitars...but 49 trumpets is just...INSANITY! WTF!

Comment

Yet another , yes another shout out for Stratdeluxer97 aka John!!
        What a great bloke, i gave him the dosh, and he ordered my pedal , modded it and shipped it over here, all within the period of a week and a half!! I recommend every1 does dealings with John!!
        He was informative, and very helpful, would deal in future again!!
        U RULE!!
        As requested a review of the pedal will arrive shortly!!

Doogz
        Epiphone Les Paul Studio (59 neck and JB bridge)
        Marshall Valvestate 8080 (80 watts)
        Korg AX1500G multi-fx
        RAT
        Boss PH-1r
        Ibanez cf-7
        Ibanwz ts-7
        Danelectro tremolo
        Vintage RAT - needs a fix!

Not much else - it does the job

Dooogz is taking a break from SD - ill be back soon crew!

Comment

Originally posted by Dooogz
          Yet another , yes another shout out for Stratdeluxer97 aka John!!
          What a great bloke, i gave him the dosh, and he ordered my pedal , modded it and shipped it over here, all within the period of a week and a half!! I recommend every1 does dealings with John!!
          He was informative, and very helpful, would deal in future again!!
          U RULE!!
          As requested a review of the pedal will arrive shortly!!

Doogz
          Thanks Doogz....Great transaction with you also buddy...Glad you like your pedal and if I can ever help you out again in the future in the same manner,just ask and consider it done..So nice being part of a forum with such nice,caring people...I Know this sounds mushy,but it's the honest truth! Thanks again forum brother...

John
          Amps: 66 Fender BF Pro Reverb Combo,1973 50 Watt Marshall Head,Marshall 4x12 A/V Cab,Vox ToneLab LE,Vox VTH Valvetronix 120 Head,Vox AD 2x12 Cab,Roland Cube 20X

Guitars: Several Stratocasters,2 Fender Telecasters,Gibson SG Standard,Tokai Love Rock Les Paul,Dean Acoustic.

Pickups: SD SSL2,SSL5,Twangbanger,Antiquity Surfers,59N,Seth Lover N/B,Dimarzio Fred,Dimarzio VPAF N,Fender Fat 50s,Fralin SP43 Bridge,Brobucker,Antiquity Texas Hot.

Comment

Just recieved my pups from blackrose, very well packed and fast shipping!
            My clips

Originally posted by Rid
            How do I block my hardtail?

Comment

Here's a good Trader Alert for Sly_D.

I sent him the C$155 and less than a week later I had my Custom5 (with original Ceramic mag in the box) and Pearly Gates neck pups on my doorstep.

It was a pleasure doing business with him, he was very polite, courteous and very fast with email/PM replies.

Would gladly deal with him again

Craig

Comment

Originally posted by Brow
                Here's a good Trader Alert for Sly_D.

I sent him the C$155 and less than a week later I had my Custom5 (with original Ceramic mag in the box) and Pearly Gates neck pups on my doorstep.

It was a pleasure doing business with him, he was very polite, courteous and very fast with email/PM replies.

Would gladly deal with him again

Craig
                Same here my friend. Very cool communication, fast replies and fast delivery of the money. Craig is a great buyer.

Cheers mate!

Gibson Les Paul Traditional
                Norman B50 Acoustic Guitar

Comment

Thanks so much "theodie" for the prompt shipping of a Boss DS1 at a great price..Great transaction and Dave knows I'd deal with him absolutely every time in the future again....Thanks again Dave...

John
                  Amps: 66 Fender BF Pro Reverb Combo,1973 50 Watt Marshall Head,Marshall 4x12 A/V Cab,Vox ToneLab LE,Vox VTH Valvetronix 120 Head,Vox AD 2x12 Cab,Roland Cube 20X

Guitars: Several Stratocasters,2 Fender Telecasters,Gibson SG Standard,Tokai Love Rock Les Paul,Dean Acoustic.

Pickups: SD SSL2,SSL5,Twangbanger,Antiquity Surfers,59N,Seth Lover N/B,Dimarzio Fred,Dimarzio VPAF N,Fender Fat 50s,Fralin SP43 Bridge,Brobucker,Antiquity Texas Hot.

Comment

Transaction with Mrid went extemely smooth....quick payment and great communication on his end.
                    PRS McCarty Korina loaded w/Godwoods
                    PRS Custom 22 loaded w/Dragon IIs
                    GJ2 Shredder loaded w/Habaneros
                    Rivera Knucklehead 55 Reverb/Blackstar HT-1/VHT Special Ultra 6
                    Avatar 2X12 loaded with V30 & G12H30
                    various pedals

Comment

Originally posted by chcjunior
                      Transaction with Mrid went extemely smooth....quick payment and great communication on his end.
                      Ditto for chcjunior. Thanks.

Comment

Transaction with ntotoro went very smooth. Thanks for the pickup!

Comment

CHCjunior was great to deal with. Got the MXR pedal quickly. Thanks alot!

Comment

Another thumbs up for JeffH. Perfect trade completed. Thanks again Jeff.

Comment

I forgot to give Fatty his due on the Trem spaced CC zebra when I was going nutz looking for one. Great trade and sorry I didnt leave feedback sooner.

Comment

Forgot to thank Kevlar 3000 for his 2 pickups. Thanks Kevin you weren't kidding about the sweet tone of the Dimarzio Virtual PAF

Comment

Working...
                                X