X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Good Trader Alert

Originally posted by sweet_lou
    STRATDELUXER97 John what a great job on that WAH. It is so cool I wish I was better at describing it. I am thrilled the thing works so well, everything the bypass, the way the thing has great sound through out the sweep. The volume control makes a diferance too it lets you fine tune it.

I am vey pleased thanks

Lou
    Glad you like it Lou...Always here to help you if you need it also..Enjoy it...Any problems with any of your modded pedals,just contact me...

John
    Amps: 66 Fender BF Pro Reverb Combo,1973 50 Watt Marshall Head,Marshall 4x12 A/V Cab,Vox ToneLab LE,Vox VTH Valvetronix 120 Head,Vox AD 2x12 Cab,Roland Cube 20X

Guitars: Several Stratocasters,2 Fender Telecasters,Gibson SG Standard,Tokai Love Rock Les Paul,Dean Acoustic.

Pickups: SD SSL2,SSL5,Twangbanger,Antiquity Surfers,59N,Seth Lover N/B,Dimarzio Fred,Dimarzio VPAF N,Fender Fat 50s,Fralin SP43 Bridge,Brobucker,Antiquity Texas Hot.

Comment

Just completed a transaction with man-in-moon, went smoothly.

Thanks!! Shannon
      Last edited by jguttello; 11-24-2004, 06:17 AM.

Comment

Another good word for Sweet_Lou, bought his SSL-1 neck off him, and everything went smooth and completely timely. If you find another SSL-1, let me know Lou
        7 FREE TRACKS OF ROCK - driftrocks.bandcamp.com

PARTY - pulsepartyband.com

In mother Russia, pedal overdrives you.

Comment

Hey

I just bought a TB4 from BlueSnMettle.

He's a hell of a nice guy and Kept in contact very well.

He's a great seller and i'd buy a nother pup from him any day.

thanks again
          BlueSnMettle

Comment

Originally posted by wixomwhat
            Hey

thanks again
            BlueSnMettle
            Thank you, Cory! Dealing with you was a breeze.

I would do it again in a heartbeat. No one should have any qualms about dealing with wixonwhat/Cory, he's a stand up guy & very easy to deal with.

Enjoy that JB!!!

Peace,

Darrin

Comment

Originally posted by wixomwhat
              Hey

thanks again
              BlueSnMettle
              Darrin is a great guy.....Special thanks again to you brother for sending me your British Tone Bone pedal to try out....No big deal to you maybe,but it makes me feel great you'd trust me with it and it shows what a great guy "you" are...Thanks again..

John
              Amps: 66 Fender BF Pro Reverb Combo,1973 50 Watt Marshall Head,Marshall 4x12 A/V Cab,Vox ToneLab LE,Vox VTH Valvetronix 120 Head,Vox AD 2x12 Cab,Roland Cube 20X

Guitars: Several Stratocasters,2 Fender Telecasters,Gibson SG Standard,Tokai Love Rock Les Paul,Dean Acoustic.

Pickups: SD SSL2,SSL5,Twangbanger,Antiquity Surfers,59N,Seth Lover N/B,Dimarzio Fred,Dimarzio VPAF N,Fender Fat 50s,Fralin SP43 Bridge,Brobucker,Antiquity Texas Hot.

Comment

AHAHAHAHAH ****ING HAILS
                I RECEIVE FROM Fusion1 the Hotrails neck TODAY.
                And i hope my Dimarzio class of 55 arrives to him as SOON AS Possible.
                Great guy to deal and a smooth transaction... only compliment is how the pup was pack... ehheh too dangerous to pack it just in a piece of paper.
                Hails and thank´s Fusion 1.
                J.P
                Ibanez RG7420-Evo 7-Liquifire 7
                Ibanez RG7420-Blaze Custom 7-Air Norton 7
                Ibanez RG550-Nailbomb-Nailbomb
                Jackson DXMG-Juggernaut - Juggernaut
                Ibanez RGT6EX-81-60A
                Ibanez RGT42DX-BlackHawk - BlackHawk
                Fender Am Std-Holy Diver-Emerald

Charvel Fusion DLX-81-SA
                Ibanez SR505 MIK Bass.

Fender EVH 5510 III 50w Head + Custom 2X12 Cabinet W/ WGS Liberator Speakers.

Comment

Originally posted by joelap
                  Another good word for Sweet_Lou, bought his SSL-1 neck off him, and everything went smooth and completely timely. If you find another SSL-1, let me know Lou
                  Back at you. Sorry for the delay in posting .
                  It was a fast easy deal with Joe.
                  His Grace is Amazing

Comment

Warm and special thanks to Darrin(BluesNMettle) for letting me demo and learn from his Radial Tone Bone British distortion pedal...Hope the RCA tube I stuck in your pedal makes you enjoy it that much more brother? Thanks again,that was really very nice of you..

John

Comment

Originally posted by STRATDELUXER97
                      Warm and special thanks to Darrin(BluesNMettle) for letting me demo and learn from his Radial Tone Bone British distortion pedal...Hope the RCA tube I stuck in your pedal makes you enjoy it that much more brother? Thanks again,that was really very nice of you..

John
                      No problem John.

Anytime, my friend. Anytime. And a special thanks to you for the RCA tube. Can't wait to try it!

Peace,

Darrin

Comment

I ordered 2 clearance priced SD pickups from BlackRose and I think I received it before I ordered it, it was that fast. Seriously I thought I paid John on Sunday evening and by 12 noon on Monday I had his package. This was the first time a package arrived TOO fast. Thanks alot!

Comment

Just did a trade AND a buy with Theodie, items packed fantastic, just like described, and couldn't be happier! Thanks Dave.

Christian
                          If you just read a post by The Guy Who Invented Fire please understand that opinions change, mind sets change and as players our ears mature...not to mention our needs grow and change. With that in mind, today I may or may not agree with the post you just read!

Comment

I bought a Keely Ultra modded DS-1 from B2D, and couldn't have asked for a smoother transaction. Thanks!
                            After Osmosis | My Music | Instagram

Comment

Had a good trade with Captain Crunch.
                              -Alex

*Proud Owner and Player of Guage guitars, Warmoth guitars, and Orange amps*

Originally posted by HamerPlyr
                              I'm already wearing the costume, and Fredericks of Hollywood on the corset and also on the panties, which, of course, have the "convenience crotch".

Comment

Originally posted by FretFire
                                I bought a Keely Ultra modded DS-1 from B2D, and couldn't have asked for a smoother transaction. Thanks!
                                Likewise, I had a flawless transaction with Fretfire. Couldn't have gone smoother!

Comment

Working...
                                X