This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Good Trader Alert

Couple of excellent transactions with ArtieToo–great deal, superb communication and excellent packaging.

Comment

Nice deal with JamesPaul. Great pickup, nicely packed, as described, arrived soon enough, installed now and sounds great! Thanks, man!

Comment

It was super easy dealing with beaubrummels!!! Excellent communication and immediate payment. I would definitely deal again. Thank you!
        I miss the 80's (girls) !!!

Seymour Duncans currently in use - In Les Pauls: Custom(b)/Jazz(n), Distortion(b)/Jazz(n), '59(b)/'59(n) w/A4 mag, P-Rails(b)/P-Rails(n); In a Bullet S-3: P-Rails(b)/stock/Vintage Stack Tele(n); In a Dot: Seth Lover(b)/Seth Lover(n); In a Del Mar: Mag Mic; In a Lead II: Custom Shop Fender X-1(b)

Comment

Got a great deal with fast shipping on a Warmoth neck from newbie GreggW
          Had great deals with teleblooz and Jeremy - thanks dudes!
          '93 G&L Legacy w/ Barden SD's - '82 Epi Special II w Gibson Shaws - '82 Us Epi Spirit w BKP Mules - '82 US Epi Special I w Barden HB TT - Partscaster w/ WCR American Steele Set - Partscaster w BKP Mule/MM - Partscaster w WCR Iron Man/Fralin UB - Jule Modded Orange Dual Terror - Port City 1x12 w/ Scumnico 12" - Ear Candy Buzzbomb 2x12 w/ Scumback H75 and Tone Tubby Alnico

Comment

Great deal with Artietoo. Good communication and timely shipping.

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Tapatalk

Comment

JeffB - Beautiful set of WLH - fast delivery - packaged better than I've ever seen.

Comment

Awesome recent dealings with:

BEAUBRUMMELS

ARTIETOO

6PACK JON

DESTROYER666

HTWHEELZ67

BAD.SEED

Can't say enough good things about these guys!

Thanks again!

-C

Comment

Originally posted by EAProwlerB View Post
                  JeffB - Beautiful set of WLH - fast delivery - packaged better than I've ever seen.
                  Thank you kindly. Great deal with EAP!
                  I'm an internet person. All we do is waste time evaluating things that have next-to-zero real world significance.

Remember, it's just a plank of wood. YOU have to find the music in it - The Telecaster Handbook

Comment

Notesfield- nice price & fast shipment. Easy!

Comment

I just sold a pedal to Electricbones. Quick payment! Good guy!

Comment

Originally posted by Swampy View Post
                        Great dealings with dystrust!

Pickup was exactly as described and shipped quickly.

P.S. - dystrust, The wife loved the pinkish/purple packaging. LOL
                        I'm a bit late due to a semi-hiatus, but Swampy was great to deal with. If I end up not selling my Charvel Model 2, maybe I'll have you swirl it for me.

I'm glad she liked the packaging; I just grabbed something I had laying around. Considering the size of the box, it was probably re-purposed from something longcat bought.
                        Originally posted by crusty philtrum
                        And that's probably because most people with electric guitars seem more interested in their own performance rather than the effect on the listener ... in fact i don't think many people who own electric guitars even give a poop about the effect on a listener. Which is why many people play electric guitars but very very few of them are actually musicians.

Comment

Another great deal with masta'c. Good dude. Good deal. A brother from another mother.

Comment

Great trade with dave74. Super-smooth, great communication, and a cool guy to boot. Thanks, man!

Comment

^^^Yep,,,,quick hassle-free swap on the darkside(dimarzios)) with Mononoaware. Fast2 for a standard MoJoe.

I'm actually double-stoked because sitting right next to the MoJoe in my box on Monday was something I didn't expect to see for at least another couple weeks,,, my tax-return.

It's taken me a couple "corona-contemplation" sessions to decide where to put it exactly,,,,,but I think it's final now. C-Pig (black open-coils w/new-nickel screws) paired with the MoJoe in the neck of my Guerilla M1 Alpha-FR. It has an extra-wide maple neck-thru plank between basswood wings with an ebony board.
                              The EMGs have just never complimented that guitar,,,,,,,,and I do like the EMGs in beefier-toned guitars but this Guerilla is already very crisp and bright.

Wiring them series-only with a 3-way lever and volume-knob-only just for simplicity-sake.

Still have to order the C-Pig (gee thanks UncleSam for allowing me my own money back after a year!) so this is probably a June project (will be only my second bkp ever).
                              I actually like about all the major brands high-output stuff for bridges,,,,,I'm just not very picky really, just a matter of getting the right guitar matched with the right model.
                              Last edited by dave74; 05-03-2017, 01:16 AM.

Comment

A great transaction with brunogio. He is the real deal!

Comment

Working...
                                X