This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Good Trader Alert

Thanks to Skarekrough for letting me mod his DS1 and TS9DX recently...I'm sure he'll be very happy with the outcome...Thanks for letting me be a part in your quest for great tone...

John
    Last edited by STRATDELUXER97; 01-01-2005, 03:30 PM.
    Amps: 66 Fender BF Pro Reverb Combo,1973 50 Watt Marshall Head,Marshall 4x12 A/V Cab,Vox ToneLab LE,Vox VTH Valvetronix 120 Head,Vox AD 2x12 Cab,Roland Cube 20X

Guitars: Several Stratocasters,2 Fender Telecasters,Gibson SG Standard,Tokai Love Rock Les Paul,Dean Acoustic.

Pickups: SD SSL2,SSL5,Twangbanger,Antiquity Surfers,59N,Seth Lover N/B,Dimarzio Fred,Dimarzio VPAF N,Fender Fat 50s,Fralin SP43 Bridge,Brobucker,Antiquity Texas Hot.

Comment

sold a guitar to big_black, good communications, quick pay. Enjoy the guitar and let it bring in the new year with a bang !

Comment

Just finished a trade with man-in-moon , great trade and communiction.
        !

Comment

Just sold a pedal to matt99camero via Ebay, we had arranged to be online so he could be the first on the listing and he was there and paid immediately. Excellent communication .
          After Osmosis | My Music | Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by jlpineda
            sold a guitar to big_black, good communications, quick pay. Enjoy the guitar and let it bring in the new year with a bang !
            I'm happy as well, from Cali to Chi-town in four days! Thanks man.

Comment

Bought a pedal from FretFire. He went out of his way for an arrangement in which I could get it. Awesome deal and a really cool guy.

Comment

Originally posted by matt99camero
                Bought a pedal from FretFire. He went out of his way for an arrangement in which I could get it. Awesome deal and a really cool guy.
                Thanks mang!
                After Osmosis | My Music | Instagram

Comment

took me a few days to get it posted but did a trade with milkbone good guy and understanding.

Comment

Got a Spina modded SD-1 from jguttello. Deal was easy as could be, pedal was excellently packaged, I'm a happy camper. Thanks, Jeff!!

And props to John as well. I've actually not used a stock SD-1, so I have no basis of comparison, but this pedal is sweet. I've only had about 30 minutes with it, but initial impressions are that it is essentially just what I was hoping it would be, and the useable range of the controls is much greater than what I have found with other boss pedals I have used. More later as I get to know this pedal.
                    Wankologist
                    Ultra Strat > G30 Relay > Stobostomp > Pod HD500 > DT25 Combo - Taylor 810, MIM Deluxe Players w/Kleins, Artcore 73

Following gear for sale - Super Champ XD / BBE Sonic Stomp / Line 6 M13 / Brian Moore i1 / '65 Bassman / Reverend Hellhound 1x12 / Tech 21 Power Engine

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainCrunch
                      Got a Spina modded SD-1 from jguttello. Deal was easy as could be, pedal was excellently packaged, I'm a happy camper. Thanks, Jeff!!

And props to John as well. I've actually not used a stock SD-1, so I have no basis of comparison, but this pedal is sweet. I've only had about 30 minutes with it, but initial impressions are that it is essentially just what I was hoping it would be, and the useable range of the controls is much greater than what I have found with other boss pedals I have used. More later as I get to know this pedal.

Sold CaptainCrunch my modded Spina SD-1, transaction went pretty smoothly even through the Christmas rush.

Thanks Scott

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainCrunch

Glad you like the SD1 and it's what you wanted out of it...Very cool...Contact me for your next Boss pedal(The DS1)....LOL

John
                        Amps: 66 Fender BF Pro Reverb Combo,1973 50 Watt Marshall Head,Marshall 4x12 A/V Cab,Vox ToneLab LE,Vox VTH Valvetronix 120 Head,Vox AD 2x12 Cab,Roland Cube 20X

Guitars: Several Stratocasters,2 Fender Telecasters,Gibson SG Standard,Tokai Love Rock Les Paul,Dean Acoustic.

Pickups: SD SSL2,SSL5,Twangbanger,Antiquity Surfers,59N,Seth Lover N/B,Dimarzio Fred,Dimarzio VPAF N,Fender Fat 50s,Fralin SP43 Bridge,Brobucker,Antiquity Texas Hot.

Comment

I bought a Double Creme Dimarzio Super Distortion from Rombola.

He shipped it fast and kept in good contact.

I would deffinately buy from him again.

Thanks Rombola!

Comment

I just completed a tansaction with y2stevo, prompt payment and easy to work with. I would recommend him to anyone!

Comment

John from BlackRose Custom, as always, delivered the goods quickly and at a great price.
                              Wankologist
                              Ultra Strat > G30 Relay > Stobostomp > Pod HD500 > DT25 Combo - Taylor 810, MIM Deluxe Players w/Kleins, Artcore 73

Following gear for sale - Super Champ XD / BBE Sonic Stomp / Line 6 M13 / Brian Moore i1 / '65 Bassman / Reverend Hellhound 1x12 / Tech 21 Power Engine

Comment

beautiful 12 string from gt5litre, he's a great guy
                                Originally posted by krankguitarist
                                And I *really* wouldn't lop Affliction and Ed Hardy in the same category. Affliction stuff can have a sense of subtlety to it.

Comment

Working...
                                X