This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Good Trader Alert

Just got a Nova Delay from chickencoop. Great all the way around -- communication, shipping, and just the overall deal he offered. Thanks man!

Comment

Another solid deal, this time with Mahog-o-caster. Tom is straight up and does things the right way.

Comment

Originally posted by Tone Meister View Post
        Another solid deal, this time with Mahog-o-caster. Tom is straight up and does things the right way.
        Thanks! You made it easy as pie. Rock those Schallers!

Comment

Originally posted by Mononoaware View Post
          Just got a Nova Delay from chickencoop. Great all the way around -- communication, shipping, and just the overall deal he offered. Thanks man!
          Mononoaware is an awesome guy to deal with! Thanks for an easy and pleasant transaction!
          '93 G&L Legacy w/ Barden SD's - '82 Epi Special II w Gibson Shaws - '82 Us Epi Spirit w BKP Mules - '82 US Epi Special I w Barden HB TT - Partscaster w/ WCR American Steele Set - Partscaster w BKP Mule/MM - Partscaster w WCR Iron Man/Fralin UB - Jule Modded Orange Dual Terror - Port City 1x12 w/ Scumnico 12" - Ear Candy Buzzbomb 2x12 w/ Scumback H75 and Tone Tubby Alnico

Comment

Originally posted by Wattage View Post
            Nice easy transaction with BlakeJCan
            Right back at ya! Thanks!

Comment

Jeff_H is ALWAYS great to lend a hand and do business with. Jeff, thanks, got package today. Wish I could empty your house of all your worldly possessions and free your soul to move on to your & Mrs. Jeff's destiny . . .

Dove has wings of buzzard
              And buzzard, of dove

I was there when it happened, so I guess I oughta know.

Comment

Originally posted by texred View Post
                Jeff_H is ALWAYS great to lend a hand and do business with. Jeff, thanks, got package today. Wish I could empty your house of all your worldly possessions and free your soul to move on to your & Mrs. Jeff's destiny . . .
                You are more than welcome my friend...... and there are many days I would take you up on that offer. There are even some days I'm sure Mrs. H would include me in the package.
                My Sound Clips

Comment

Bought some pickups from chadd, thanks!

Comment

Sold a neck to FRANKTHEDOG. Super quick payment and good communications!
                    I miss the 80's (girls) !!!

Seymour Duncans currently in use - In Les Pauls: Custom(b)/Jazz(n), Distortion(b)/Jazz(n), '59(b)/'59(n) w/A4 mag, P-Rails(b)/P-Rails(n); In a Bullet S-3: P-Rails(b)/stock/Vintage Stack Tele(n); In a Dot: Seth Lover(b)/Seth Lover(n); In a Del Mar: Mag Mic; In a Lead II: Custom Shop Fender X-1(b)

Comment

Just did another good deal with masta' c. Great guy to do business with.

Comment

Originally posted by ArtieToo View Post
                        Just did another good deal with masta' c. Great guy to do business with.
                        ARTIETOO is the best around, always a pleasure!

Good dealings with CHAOZ recently, also!

Comment

Bought a bunch of pickups from ItsaBass. Insane deal, several freebies, excellent packing, fast ship.

Comment

Great transaction with @checo

Good communication, fast shipping, packed with love. Thanks!

Comment

Good deal with IndySG, very easy guy to work with.

Comment

Great deal with Mononoaware

Comment

Working...
                                X