X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Good Trader Alert

Originally posted by Mark Cearlock View Post
    Good pickup trade with Tone Meister.. Thanks again!
    Same here Mark! Stan is a good guy!
    87 Kramer Pacer Deluxe, 87 Kramer Pacer Imperial, 88 Kramer Nightswan, 83 Kramer V, 88 Kramer F3000, 87 Charvel Model-3, Charvel Jake mutt, > into some rack stuff.

Comment

Muttznmongrelz shipped a pickup on the same day over Xmas break. Faster than amazon, people.

Great communication as well. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by metalchurch79 View Post
        Same here Mark! Stan is a good guy!
        Yes, Stan and I swapped some pickups and it went smooth as glass
        -Chris

Originally posted by John Suhr
        “Practice cures most tone issues”

Comment

Originally posted by Blille View Post
          Muttznmongrelz shipped a pickup on the same day over Xmas break. Faster than amazon, people.

Great communication as well. Thanks!
          Glad it arrived safely! Enjoy.
          MuttznMongrelz

1983 Kramer Pacer Imperial
          1983 Kramer Pacer Deluxe
          1988 Kramer Nightswan
          1989 Charvel Sambora
          2016 Warmoth Hellacaster
          Boogie Private Reserve Lone Star Combo
          Rivera Hundred Duo Twelve

sigpic

Comment

Great trades with Mark Cearlock, metalchurch79 (Joe), and Ayrton (Chris) here recently. All these guys are honest and fair traders who know their stuff.

Comment

Great pickup trade with joyouswolf (Ivan) that went perfectly.

Comment

Purchased an SSL-1 from MuttznMongrelz (DeWayne) and I couldn't be happier.

Comment

gpenguins is good to go. Paid super fast. Thanks bro!
                  Go buy my book. https://www.amazon.com/dp/198405564X

Comment

Great transactions with Billie, Ascencion, and so many others I’ve not added here. I wanted to delete some older messages that I had kept to give a shout-out here on the good trader alert, but ended up deleting all of them while drinking beer and checking messages...not a good combo. Much love here.
                    Good deals with Fusion1, Mig50, Meggo, hamerfan, Booldrose, JOLLY, Ignoramus, BELLEZA, BPSUL, bluesbend, DracoAran, brunigio, Ed Hunter, Andrew Lemprecht, Shauggy, atreidesheir, Killsocket, rawkabilly, DesertRat, slaveunit, Clapton is God, metlking, Heartfeltmusic2010, ErikH, SAVAGE DISTORTION, Punkkitty, Dankstar, lexx9, Mr 9finger, loversmoon, BachToRock, Kingdon Guitarworks, Chrismo, Ascension, IndySG, ex-250, guitarglynn, Mononoaware, chickencoop, daan, t1r12003, Demina, Trevorus and more.

Comment

Bought some great pickups from Ayrton....VERY fast shipping, great communication and pickups arrived perfect!!! Great to deal with, Thanks!!
                      I don't believe anything I say and only half of what you hear....

Comment

Good deal with v8stang289. Great communication and paid extremely fast.
                        Originally posted by crusty philtrum
                        And that's probably because most people with electric guitars seem more interested in their own performance rather than the effect on the listener ... in fact i don't think many people who own electric guitars even give a poop about the effect on a listener. Which is why many people play electric guitars but very very few of them are actually musicians.

Comment

Sold a guitar to Jeremy, easy transaction, totally trustworthy guy!

Comment

Bought a pickup from dystrust, Excellent communication and quick shipping. Great to deal with.
                            "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough" -Mario Andretti

"Cuz we both know I'm just a lost cause, a wannabe poet with a cheap guitar, begging for applause"

Comment

Bought an SD loaded pickguard from Comstox, arrived very well packed, in a very timely manner, GREAT communication. Great guy to deal with!

Thanks Glen!!!

Dave
                              I don't believe anything I say and only half of what you hear....

Comment

Recently did a trade with Ierxst6 - he shipped very quickly and the guitar showed up exactly as he described.

Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X