Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did a trade with shawnlanefan and received my trembucker on time today as agreed, smooth transaction!
    It's funny how some stories became historic,
    especially when the authors clearly wrote them to be metaphoric,
    But people will believe anything when it's written in stone or ancient scroll...-Fat Mike

Comment

• I bought a JBJR from Snyd the other day and he boxed the pickup and sent it immediately. Overnight. I'm very happy.

Comment

• Smooth sailing with solspirit. Thanks!

Comment

• Just finished a cool trade with ICTGoober. He gave me WAY more than I gave him. Thanks Goob.

Comment

• UndertheFlame83 is a solid guy to do business with. Thanks for the pickups
            Epiphone Les Paul Tbte Plus (SD custom shop humbucker & SH2b neck)

Comment

• Got a pickup from Alvin

Good communication and a quick shipper. A great Bro to deal with!
              I miss the 80's (girls) !!!

Seymour Duncans currently in use - In Les Pauls: Custom(b)/Jazz(n), Distortion(b)/Jazz(n), '59(b)/'59(n) w/A4 mag, P-Rails(b)/P-Rails(n); In a Bullet S-3: P-Rails(b)/stock/Vintage Stack Tele(n); In a Dot: Seth Lover(b)/Seth Lover(n); In a Del Mar: Mag Mic; In a Lead II: Custom Shop Fender X-1(b)

Comment

• Originally posted by JamesPaul View Post
                Got a pickup from Alvin

Good communication and a quick shipper. A great Bro to deal with!
                Likewise bro. I would deal with you again without any hesitation.
                Alvin

Comment

• Great transaction with Alvin.

Excellent communication and patience for purchasing from a guy who has never sold anything online before and never received $$ via Paypal before
                  (I hadn't verified my email address with Paypal but not for lack of trying: my email address can be a pain on things like that sometimes because it was associated with a free ISP back in the day if you remember that in the 90s).

I had to figure all this out as I went and considering all that I couldn't have asked for a nicer person to do a transaction with.

Last edited by Oldfart_Shredman; 05-11-2021, 08:29 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oldfart_Shredman View Post
                    Great transaction with Alvin.

Excellent communication and patience for purchasing from a guy who has never sold anything online before and never received $$ via Paypal before
                    (I hadn't verified my email address with Paypal but not for lack of trying: my email address can be a pain on things like that sometimes because it was associated with a free ISP back in the day if you remember that in the 90s).

I had to figure all this out as I went and considering all that I couldn't have asked for a nicer person to do a transaction with.
                    Man it was no problem at all. Thanks for the great deal on the DD-20. I got it yesterday (Monday) and it’s on my board for Thursday rehearsal. Thank you!

Alvin

Comment

• It was great dealing with Sun King ! I got a a pickup, timely communication, quick shipping and the pup was well packed. I would deal with this Bro anytime!
                      I miss the 80's (girls) !!!

Seymour Duncans currently in use - In Les Pauls: Custom(b)/Jazz(n), Distortion(b)/Jazz(n), '59(b)/'59(n) w/A4 mag, P-Rails(b)/P-Rails(n); In a Bullet S-3: P-Rails(b)/stock/Vintage Stack Tele(n); In a Dot: Seth Lover(b)/Seth Lover(n); In a Del Mar: Mag Mic; In a Lead II: Custom Shop Fender X-1(b)

Comment

• RayBarbeeMusic did me right! Great communication, excellent price, super quick shipping. Two thumbs up from me!
                        aka Chris Pile, formerly of Six String Fever

Comment

• Just bought a pedal from ArtieToo
                          Great guy to deal with!
                          Exactly as described, fast shipping, and great communication.

"If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough" -Mario Andretti

"Cuz we both know I'm just a lost cause, a wannabe poet with a cheap guitar, begging for applause"

Comment

• And back atcha. Superfast payment. I appreciate it.

Comment

• Excellent deal with ArtieToo. Good communication, easy to work with, shipped fast, well packaged, item just as described, all around great forum brother to talk to and deal with. Would do business again anytime.

Comment

• Originally posted by beaubrummels View Post
                                Excellent deal with ArtieToo.
                                Thanks man. Superfast payment from you too. I appreciate it.

Comment

Working...
                                X