Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spreadin' some more Artie love, super fast shipping on a couple of pedals and a great deal, thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by devastone View Post
      Spreadin' some more Artie love, super fast shipping on a couple of pedals and a great deal, thanks!
      Thanks bro. And thanks for super fast payment. Good talking to you.

Comment

• Another smooth deal with ArtieToo. Thanks again!

Comment

• Got some killer pups from Masta' C ! ...For probably the second or third time. This Bro has the good stuff. He also gives a crap-ton of his time on the forum ensuring we all know the history of SD pickups. A great Bro, who I've dealt with in the past, present and can assure you I will deal with in the future!
          I miss the 80's (girls) !!!

Seymour Duncans currently in use - In Les Pauls: Custom(b)/Jazz(n), Distortion(b)/Jazz(n), '59(b)/'59(n) w/A4 mag, P-Rails(b)/P-Rails(n); In a Bullet S-3: P-Rails(b)/stock/Vintage Stack Tele(n); In a Dot: Seth Lover(b)/Seth Lover(n); In a Del Mar: Mag Mic; In a Lead II: Custom Shop Fender X-1(b)

Comment

• Originally posted by JamesPaul View Post
            Got some killer pups from Masta' C ! ...For probably the second or third time. This Bro has the good stuff. He also gives a crap-ton of his time on the forum ensuring we all know the history of SD pickups. A great Bro, who I've dealt with in the past, present and can assure you I will deal with in the future!
            Awww!!! Thank you, sir!

Likewise, it was a pleasure dealing with JAMESPAUL. Definitely one of the best "bros" around these parts!

I'd also like to give a shout-out to DOTSDAD. We've done several transactions and it's always great to work with him, as well!

Comment

• Smooth transaction with jball85

Comment

• Got a great deal on a Redbox5 from Devastone, Shipped ASAP. Great guy.
                The more gear you buy, and the more often you buy the gear, the less often the music is made.

Comment

• Another good deal with Masta 'C. Highly recommended!
                  “The hell with the rules. If it sounds right, then it is.” - Edward Van Halen

Comment

• That is good

Comment

• Originally posted by dotsdad View Post
                      Another good deal with Masta 'C. Highly recommended!
                      Thank you for the kind words!

I also want to mention another solid dealing with CHADD

Thanks guys!

Comment

• Traded pups with Gtrjunior. Good dude who made sure I got my goods! Would absolutely trade with again!

Comment

• Originally posted by LoveMyIbanez View Post
                          Traded pups with Gtrjunior. Good dude who made sure I got my goods! Would absolutely trade with again!
                          Thank you for your patience with the shipping!
                          Great swap with LoveMyIbanez!
                          Highly recommended

Comment

• Had a solid pickup sale with GrilledChickenSalad. Good guy to work with
                            Epiphone Les Paul Tbte Plus (SD custom shop humbucker & SH2b neck)

Comment

• Bought a pickup from gsammo79. Good guy to work with
                              “The hell with the rules. If it sounds right, then it is.” - Edward Van Halen

Comment

• Thanks for the smooth deal, dotsdad. Enjoy your '59
                                Epiphone Les Paul Tbte Plus (SD custom shop humbucker & SH2b neck)

Comment

Working...
                                X