• Show
Clear All

• Great recent dealings with :

PDC

THE DALI

FALCOPRYOR

Thank you guys! You rock!

Comment

• Two big thumbs up for THE DALI on our Wilkinson whammy deal. He delivered in style and haste, so I must give him credit. Thanks!!!!!!!
      aka Chris Pile, formerly of Six String Fever

Comment

• Great deals with ICTGoober and Masta'C

You two are gentlemen of the highest order.

-=The Dali
        --== Unabashed Alex Lifeson Fan

Visit My Guitar Building Blog at www.hammersandchords.com

Comment

• Just did a smooth trade deal with DANGLIN' FURY!

Stand-up gentleman with great communication all around. Wouldn't hesitate to deal with him again!

Comment

• Also want to give shout-outs for great recent dealings with:

JIMLP

FALCOPRYOR

Comment

• Just finished a good transaction with GuitarStv. I grossly miscalculated shipping to Canada. Steve made it good, even after we agreed on a price. Absolutely stand-up gentleman. Thanks Steve.
              Last edited by ArtieToo; 01-05-2022, 03:11 PM.

Comment

• Recently had a super smooth transaction with 4406cuda. Pickup was well protected and shipped out quickly. Thanks again!
                Guitars:
                Agile AL 3000 (Custom/59 hybrid, stock neck)
                Agile LP 2000 (A2Pro Set)
                Fender JV Strat (Texas Hot bridge, Surfer N+M)

Amps:
                5150, Bogner Shiva, JTM 45 Clone, Vox AD15VT

Cab: Avatar 4x12

Comment

• Originally posted by ArtieToo View Post
                  Just finished a good transaction with GuitarStv. I grossly miscalculated shipping to Canada. Steve made it good, even after we agreed on a price. Absolutely stand-up gentleman. Thanks Steve.
                  Pickups came in the mail today, (very well packed) and measure out all good. Good transaction all around. Thanks Artie!
                  Join me in the fight against muscular atrophy!

Originally posted by Douglas Adams
                  This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movements of small green pieces of paper, which is odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.

Comment

• Just had a great transaction with ArtieToo not that I had any doubt at all that that's how it would go

thanks man
                    My Bands -
                    https://kamikazechoir.hearnow.com/
                    www.instagram.com/kamikazechoir
                    www.reverbnation.com/theheartlessdevils

Just some fun guitar stuff from time to time
                    GUITAR KULTURE

Comment

• Originally posted by Masta' C View Post
                      Just did a smooth trade deal with DANGLIN' FURY!

Stand-up gentleman with great communication all around. Wouldn't hesitate to deal with him again!
                      I want to give another shout out to DANGLIN' FURY!

We did a smooth trade deal a couple months ago, but there ended up being an unexpected manufacturing issue with the pickup I sent him and he was VERY patient and understanding while we worked to get it resolved with SD.

I also want to give a shout out to Seymour Duncan the company! They really stood behind their product in this case and made sure we were taken care of.

Anyways, I wouldn't hesitate to do another deal with Danglin' Fury. Truly a stand-up guy with exceptional communication. Everything you hope for when dealing with a true forum "bro".

Cheers, brother!

Comment

• Just completed a sweet deal with forum bro Frank Falbo. We did a cool cash/trade deal for my Ibby RG. I got a sweet set of Fluence Open Core Classic humbuckers. Coming to a theater near you soon.

Thanks Frank.

Comment

• Just did a nice trade with Jeremy. He got the shorter end of the stick, but he refused to accept any cash compensation. Thanks Jeremy.

Comment

• Had a great overall transaction with jmiller475...trusted me enough to send me $$ for my SD pickup and that means a lot to me..so as soon as the post office opened the next morning I sent it and received word today that all is good..so that makes me Happy I would never hesitate to do business with jmiller475 whether I am the seller or was going to buy anything..straight up no BS.

Comment

• Moshpit817 Is a great person to deal with. Shipped quickly and was packed really good. Description of the pickup was dead on. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from him again.

Comment

• Had a good deal with Kais recently. Have done deals before. Always a pleasure.

Comment

Working...
                                X