Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• good trade with solspirit super fast shipping!

Comment

• Originally posted by CTN View Post
      good deal with Wattage, fast shipping, good packaging.

And he even sent me a little extra gift
      Great guy to deal with!
      My Bands -
      https://kamikazechoir.hearnow.com/
      www.instagram.com/kamikazechoir
      www.reverbnation.com/theheartlessdevils

Just some fun guitar stuff from time to time
      GUITAR KULTURE

Comment

• I have to thank Artie Too for the kindness he bestowed upon me. The vacuum tubes he had for sale were not selling and I offered tubes in trade. Perhaps he didn't need what I had and he asked me for my mailing address and on his' dime, he is sending me these tubes for free. I will be keeping these tubes for backups. Thank you Artie, your kindness I truly appreciate. Very good person to deal with.
        Last edited by Jeffblue; 07-21-2022, 09:35 PM.

Comment

• Artie's good folks.

Sent from my SM-A115A using Tapatalk

Comment

• I bought some pickups from Artie on Tuesday, and they arrived on Thursday. Now that's what I call service!!

Comment

• Jeff and Jolly . . . thanks for the kind words. Those tubes were just collecting dust. I hope they make nice music some day.

Comment

• Thanks again Artie. You belong in the Good Karma thread also,........I just don't want everything to get all mushy. You're a good man Artie. Indeed, those tubes will make some racket.

Comment

• orpheo is the man! Got my super sweet set of SH-9 Silverbirds that came super fast from the EU. Cant believe they came in less than a week.
                  Charvel, Kramer, Gibson, Fender, MIJ/US Epiphone, BC Rich
                  Full Shred, Distortion, JB, Custom (Custom), Screamin' Demon, Cool Rails, Alternative 8, Mini Humbucker, Lil 59, 59, APH-1, Black Winter, Silverbird, SP90, PATB1,2,3, YJM, 59/custom hybrid, SSL-1 AH1BJ, Jazz, Antiquity JB/Jazz, Alpha/Omega

Comment

• Another great deal with Artie. His pickups arrive so fast that it's almost as if he lives down the street and just drops them off himself.

Comment

• Originally posted by JOLLY View Post
                      Another great deal with Artie. His pickups arrive so fast that it's almost as if he lives down the street and just drops them off himself.
                      Thanks. Did you like the "packaging"? I've got a bunch of those. (Different styles.)

Comment

• Great trade with abcats–super fast shipping and great communication!

Comment

• A shout out to Orpheo for a deal well done. My first international transaction and it went off without a hitch.

Sent from my SM-A115A using Tapatalk

Comment

• I bought a guitar from Ver
                            he was amazing at communication.
                            The guitar was as described
                            The guitar was shipped quickly and packed well.
                            Great guy to deal with, highly recommend!
                            https://open.spotify.com/artist/7e2g...TLy6SQH5nk44wA

Comment

• Sold to 80's_Thrash_Metal....
                              Great buyer, easy communication, great to do business with!

Comment

• Good communication, and fast payment from forum bro GuitarStv.

Comment

Working...
                                X