X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Captain Crunch
    replied
    Re: Bad Trader Alert

oh yes,s orry guys. My situation with Lucid_Lunatic has been resolved and my original post should be disregarded. Sorry it took me a while to post about it, i was on a mission trip with my church for a week and a half.

Rob

Leave a comment:

• jerryjg
    replied

^Did he ever make good? I talked to him over a week ago and he said he sent you your product.

Leave a comment:

• Captain Crunch
    replied

Lucid_Lunatic seems to have swindled me guys. I actually originally initiated the trade thru the UltimateGuitar forums. The deal was my DS-1 plus ten bucks for his SD-1. Beofre i sent mine out he didnt respond to me for two weeks or so, citing family issues. Then when we started talking on here, i sent him my ds-1, and got NOTHING in return. I waited for a few weeks, giving him the benefit of the doubt if he really did have "family issues". So then we started talking again and he was apologizing backwards and forwards, and he claims to have now sent me out a modded SD-1, sopposedly. He claims to have sent it weeks ago. I received NOTHING from him. He wont respond to any of my messages. Anyway, do NOT trust him. i dont.

Rob

Leave a comment:

• Pink Unicorn Horsey
    replied

Leave a comment:

• ArtieToo
    replied

Originally posted by KGMESSIER View Post
    Do you dig prognostication at all?

- Keith
    Uh . . . does this involve either one of us bending over?

Leave a comment:

• Pink Unicorn Horsey
    replied

Originally posted by ArtieToo View Post
    Here . . . you can use mine 'til his shows up: 81 deg's 39' 05"
    Dude! You have no idea what this means to me!!!

Can I give you anything in return? I don't feel comfortable just using your longitude without doing something for you. Do you dig prognostication at all?

- Keith

Leave a comment:

• ArtieToo
    replied

Originally posted by KGMESSIER View Post
    I better get that longitude!
    Here . . . you can use mine 'til his shows up: 81 deg's 39' 05"

Leave a comment:

• Pink Unicorn Horsey
    replied

Originally posted by sosomething View Post
    Do not deal with Bogart_Bobby_Bunion200J.

Don't send him any money or ship him anything, because I'm 100% that I just made up that name while writing this post and no such person exists. If you send anything to them, I'm quite sure you'll receive nothing in return.

Just a word of caution.

I just sent him my aura in even trade for his longitude. I better get that longitude!

Leave a comment:

• jerryjg
    replied

Originally posted by the_Chris
    Hey guys, I'd just like to give a heads up about man-in-moon; we recently traded amps. This guy has absolutely fantastic communication, shipped the amp out immediately, packaged it well and the trade went very smoothly. I honestly cannot recommend this guy enough - if you're looking for a good forum bro to deal with - it really doesn't get much better. Thanks bro!
    Youre in the bad trader forum dude.( i know, Ive done it too!)

Leave a comment:

• Vasshu the humanoid typhoon
    replied

^And that is a bad trade then??

Leave a comment:

• Monty-Jay
    replied

Sorry for dropping the ball guys, I've had some family medical stuff come up and I've had to try and push work/school on top of that as well so things have been sorta hectic to say the least. Keep your eyes peeled on your paypal accounts (as well as your snail mail boxes).

Leave a comment:

• YEM
    replied

Originally posted by Toner View Post
    5 months now, still no guitar or replies from "Roadstar II" on the guitar I paid him for 5 months ago when he was going to "get it out right away."
    My bad dude, I killed him.

Leave a comment:

• sosomething
    replied

Do not deal with Bogart_Bobby_Bunion200J.

Don't send him any money or ship him anything, because I'm 100% that I just made up that name while writing this post and no such person exists. If you send anything to them, I'm quite sure you'll receive nothing in return.

Just a word of caution.

Leave a comment:

• DWVINKY
    replied

Originally posted by Captain Crunch
    I sent payment of 95$ for some EMG's to Monty-Jay almost two weeks ago and have heard NOTHING. extremely shady. He was chattin it up until he received payment, now he says NOTHING. as much as i like to give people the benefit of the doubt, i can't trust this guy. take caution!

Rob
    This is surprising. I've done deals with Monty Jay before and they were flawless. Hopefully nothing bad has happened. Also, isn't he in Alaska? Could take a few extra days for shipments to arrive. Hope all works out.

Leave a comment:

• weston
    replied

Originally posted by weston View Post
    MODOPHOTO

Don't deal with him. Young and irresponsible. I bought a mic from him over a month ago and he's been giving me the run around ever since. I'm currently seeking his address so I can go visit and hopefully get the mic.
    Received a refund from him. Only after filing a dispute with paypal and contacting his friends asking for his address. He never sent a message witht he refund and I haven't talked to him since I sent the payment, but I did get the refund.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X