Wow.

Comment

• Re: Bad Trader Alert

he offered me the morley pedal in trade too. glad I declined

Comment

Just thought I'd put this here:

Selling the same guitar in two places:

would this tempt anyone for a LP trade, I'd be interested in a faded or vintage mahogany LP 2004, JB/59 set, fresh fret level and polish with setup.. the Schecter is NOS and has had no play on it. with HSC $650

and selling the guitar at two different times:

Click image for larger version

Name:	indianscout.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	93.0 KB
ID:	5768139

Director of Arizona Young Voters Initiative

https://www.azyoungvoters.org

Twitter:
        @ArizonaVoters

Comment

^ I don't understand what the problem is there. I list stuff on this forum and craigslist all the time, or this forum and eBay, etc.

Not saying what you're posting about is legit, just that it isn't clear to me what the problem is.
          Band: www.colouredanimal.com
          Twitter: www.twitter.com/mrperki
          Blorg: mrperki.tumblr.com

Read my Seymour Duncan blog posts

Comment

Originally posted by ratherdashing View Post
            ^ I don't understand what the problem is there. I list stuff on this forum and craigslist all the time, or this forum and eBay, etc.

Not saying what you're posting about is legit, just that it isn't clear to me what the problem is.
            Check the dates. He traded it on one forum, then sold it on another three days later. He does this stuff ALL the time.

Director of Arizona Young Voters Initiative

https://www.azyoungvoters.org

Twitter:
            @ArizonaVoters

Comment

Originally posted by dominus View Post
              Check the dates. He traded it on one forum, then sold it on another three days later. He does this stuff ALL the time.
              Got it: he sold/traded the same thing to two different people. Yeah, bad.
              Band: www.colouredanimal.com
              Twitter: www.twitter.com/mrperki
              Blorg: mrperki.tumblr.com

Read my Seymour Duncan blog posts

Comment

Eff that guy.

That's all I'm gonna say.

Comment

A Thief showed up today at the Dimarzio forum . He is "HoosierDaddy", and 5 years ago he ripped me off badly here on the Seymour Duncan Trader forum for a hundred dollars or more on a butchered Strat neck he sent me . He agreed to take the neck back, and never sent me a refund and dispaeared off the forum. This was back in the days before Paypal buyer protection. His name is Tim from Indiana, and was "HoosierDaddy" here.
                  Heads up, and watch out for this no good scoundrel.;

Last edited by MetalManiac; 05-03-2013, 09:40 PM.
                  "Anyone who understands Jazz knows that you can't understand it. It's too complicated. That's what's so simple about it." - Yogi Berra

Comment

Originally posted by The Dali View Post
                    By the way, this post is ridiculous. This is what you wanted in the first place, don't act like your doing it out of the goodness of your heart, or accepting something substandard for the benefit of the forum.

I don't understand why you'd even post this.
                    It was a tongue-in-cheek joke. Went right over your noggin, as it probably it did with a lot of people.

BTW, he never did do what he last said he was going to do... I think send me a new pickup? I'd have to go back and read this thread.

Comment

JACKSON72 - Definitely among the worst "traders" to grace these forum pages. We had a deal, I was buying his entire rig as posted here, drove 400 miles and the dude flakes, blocks incoming calls on his phone, stops responding to texts, etc. WATCH OUT!

Comment

Hate to hear that man. Sorry that happened.

Comment

Originally posted by masta' c View Post
                          JACKSON72 - Definitely among the worst "traders" to grace these forum pages. We had a deal, I was buying his entire rig as posted here, drove 400 miles and the dude flakes, blocks incoming calls on his phone, stops responding to texts, etc. WATCH OUT!
                          Ouch man, i remember that one. I guess the deal was too good to be true. What a punk!

cg
                          -Blasphemy is a victimless crime

http://howdovaccinescauseautism.com/

cg

Comment

Originally posted by masta' c View Post
                            Ouch, I was wondering if you ever got ahold of him that day. Guess he sold it off before you got there? Or at least a few pieces maybe.

Comment

Originally posted by DankStar View Post
                              Ouch, I was wondering if you ever got ahold of him that day. Guess he sold it off before you got there? Or at least a few pieces maybe.
                              I did that once. 300 miles round trip , but far enuf. All part of the learning process. In my case, greed was the motivating factor. Never rush a deal is the first rule..not that you can let a good deal languish, but haste always makes waste.Never meet anyone on theor terms, always meet in a equadistant place..that said, there are those times everyone gets burned, I don't care who you are.
                              The old sayiong is if it looks to good to be true it usually is is for certain true.
                              "Anyone who understands Jazz knows that you can't understand it. It's too complicated. That's what's so simple about it." - Yogi Berra

Comment

Stay away from maingerover on Ebay.
                                Last edited by UberMetalDood; 11-21-2013, 12:21 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X