X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toner
    replied
    Re: Bad Trader Alert

Still no update from SrDeMaFp regarding the Germany OFR, brass block and Temolno purchased. Has anyone else heard from him?

Leave a comment:

• Toner
    replied

Originally posted by metalchurch79 View Post
    Im currently trying to get ahold of Mike to see whats going on and if he is ok. He and his wife did split up and he had no where to go really so he took a bus from N.Carolina to New York. He left sooner than he wanted and left the shipping up to his wife, which was prob the biggest mistake...

I know its been longer than everyone would like but please give him a second cause he is a good guy, just got dealt a bad deal all at once... However, a little communication goes a long way so just that much would set some minds at ease.

Hey metalchurch79 were you every able to get ahold of Mike (SrDeMaFp)? Still haven't heard anything, would prefer he just send my $147 back considering it's been like 7 months lol.

Leave a comment:

• RockinProf
    replied

Stratosphere parts. Sent me a neck that was more damaged than stated. They wouldn’t even consider testing it when I returned it. Got screwed for shipping and etc. Poorest customer service ever! Avoid at all costs!!!

Leave a comment:

• muttznmongrelz
    replied

Originally posted by Toner View Post
    I have no choice but to wait at this point, for my stuff or a transfer of $ back to me. **** happens to everyone, it's how you handle it. Obviously I hope he is ok....
    100% Agreed.

Leave a comment:

• Toner
    replied

Originally posted by metalchurch79 View Post
    Im currently trying to get ahold of Mike to see whats going on and if he is ok. He and his wife did split up and he had no where to go really so he took a bus from N.Carolina to New York. He left sooner than he wanted and left the shipping up to his wife, which was prob the biggest mistake...

I know its been longer than everyone would like but please give him a second cause he is a good guy, just got dealt a bad deal all at once... However, a little communication goes a long way so just that much would set some minds at ease.
    I have no choice but to wait at this point, for my stuff or a transfer of $ back to me. **** happens to everyone, it's how you handle it. Obviously I hope he is ok....

Leave a comment:

• Ben1962
    Guest replied

I have to comment again because I was comment 666 lol. This after my 666th post this week , weird

Sent from my SM-J737V using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Ben1962
    Guest replied

Originally posted by muttznmongrelz View Post
    Is what it is. Life happens. Sometimes people get caught up in what they’re dealing with and some things become less important in their grand scheme. Just a bummer to be left without whatcha paid for in good faith with no recourse.
    Some things? You mean like other peoples cash? I find it hard to believe the guy cant just send some kind of word out. I sure hope he isnt in jail, but truth is, its the only legit excuse. Hope he didnt do something stupid and his children are ok

Sent from my SM-J737V using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• muttznmongrelz
    replied

Is what it is. Life happens. Sometimes people get caught up in what they’re dealing with and some things become less important in their grand scheme. Just a bummer to be left without whatcha paid for in good faith with no recourse.

Leave a comment:

• metalchurch79
    replied

Right DeWayne, Idk what to say cause Ive dealt with him on here for a number of years with no problems but at some point you have no other recourse but to call it what it is...
    I just tried again to reach him to no avail...

Leave a comment:

• muttznmongrelz
    replied

As MetalChurch79 states above. I'm in the same boat with SrDeMaFp regarding a Warmoth Tele Neck that I purchased from a FB post listing the above parts for sale prior to them being listed in the Trading Post Thread. Have communicated with him on FB but no responses since 12/14/18. Tried to reach out again yesterday and indicated that "a refund would be the best option at this point" via FB posting on page, FB Messenger and an e-mail to the PayPal address to which I paid.
    Last edited by muttznmongrelz; 01-03-2019, 01:47 PM.

Leave a comment:

• metalchurch79
    replied

Originally posted by Toner View Post
    Bought some parts on 12/1 from SrDeMaFp, got some messages about sending out for shipping and will send tracking info, I have been unable to get any response since 12/1, no parts have arrived as of yet, no tracking info, spent $147.50. I will submit a claim to Paypal if no response is received today.

"MIG OFR, big brass block and Tremol-no. Plus shipping USPS Priority. Thanks -Mike"

Leave a comment:

• Ascension
    replied

Originally posted by Ben1962 View Post
    Rains it pours, I feel bad for you. Keep fighting the good fight man
    Seems that way right now. What don't kill you makes you stronger! Wish I could relay the whole story but while right now it's hard will be better off, just got to survive the storm on the short term.
    Learned who is who on many levels here local and that is always a good thing. Had some big surprises both ways that is for sure.
    Back on track this has been a really safe special place to do deals. Had to post a warning for the rest of you guys on this one.
    Last edited by Ascension; 12-28-2018, 10:22 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Ben1962
    Guest replied

Originally posted by Ascension View Post
    Have a bad one from here.
    $700 2 guitar sale a couple weeks ago. Paid by Pay Pal shipped on the 13th USPS screwed up and they were delivered late. Had tracked later opened a case and communicated daily with the buyer through it all. Finally were finally delivered intact Monday. Guy hits me they arrived intact then he also hit me with an odd request on his intent to do a 90 days same as $ with Pay pal and asked if I could work with him and change the invoice type. Didn't think it could be done because it was a completed transaction with out issuing a full refund. Guy says he will call Pay Pal and let me know. Hit's me yesterday morning complaining about the as he called it junky bridge on the Mex Strat but it is what it is an intact normal Mex Strat bridge also stated the nut was cracked on the Tele.
    Last night I get a notice from Pay Pal that he has now issued a request for a full refund on both guitars.
    Many of you guys know been out of work since the Thursday after Thanksgiving and my former boss is fighting me on unemployment so needed this $ desperately. Have bought, sold and traded here often has been a very safe place. Have to say you guys have been wonderful never the least type of an issue that we could not resolve in all these years with many here until now.
    User ID here is kennywayne and he has a 0 post count.
    BEWARE of this one guys!!!
    Rains it pours, I feel bad for you. Keep fighting the good fight man

Leave a comment:

• justFred
    replied

Originally posted by Ascension View Post
    Thanks will do. Pulled photos and the nut was chipped cosmetically but intact may offer a small refund for a new nut rest is pure BS.
    Went thru this on a deal...sent in lots of pictures and provided lots of info to PayPal...even repeated stuff...the more data and info you provide PayPal the better chance you have of success...I totally won my dispute and am sure it was because of drowning them with the truth....

Leave a comment:

• Ascension
    replied

Originally posted by justFred View Post
    has the dude sent pics of the defects along with the PayPal complaint???Make sure to send PayPal pics of the components at issue "as shipped"...
    Thanks will do. Pulled photos and the nut was chipped cosmetically but intact may offer a small refund for a new nut rest is pure BS.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X