This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Epiphone Dot w/ Schaller pickups

For sale is an Epiphone Dot in Black. It is a 2002 B-stock. There are some bruises on it, just visual things, nothing damaging the wood or broken. I'll get pics up when I get home from work later on. The pickups are both Schaller. They sound really good in this guitar folks. The bridge pickups is at 13.5k or so and the neck is around 8k. They are both alnico 5s. The guitar also has a push pull which splits both pickups. If you are playing on the bridge it splits that pickup, the neck, that pickup, and in the middle uses one coil from both. The frets are a little worn down but still have a good amount of life on them.

This is a great guitar for someone who isn't too worried about having a perfect looking guitar and is more worried about playing the guitar and sounding good.

No case but will be double boxed and packaged carefully. I take pride in my packaging.

TRADED.

Will accept trades/partial trades.

Really looking for an SD Bridge Humbucker something like a Custom... and a SG Hardshell Case but it never hurts to ask. Let me know what you got!
    Last edited by Andrew Lamprecht; 08-01-2011, 08:04 AM.
    Originally posted by Good Will Hunting
    Real loss is only possible when you love something more than you love yourself.
Working...
X