X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Securb
    replied
    Re: Good Karma Thread

I am pulling the Fender Specials out of my FM 412 and replacing them with some Celestion G12T-75s I have sitting around. They are very good speakers but the Celestion G12T-75s will be an upgrade. You can have all 4 12s with local pickup in NH or MA. It will be a few weeks before I get to pull them.

Leave a comment:

• Mononoaware
    replied

A great deal with lostinthemasses. I bought a couple of humbuckers from him, and they were impeccably packed and in great shape. Would deal again. Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• undeadstrife
    replied

Looking for any pickups that people have lying around that they do not want.

Leave a comment:

• bladefrenzy
    replied

I'd love the a4 roughcast mags!

Leave a comment:

• ArtieToo
    replied

Originally posted by Johnny the Kid View Post
    Anyone got any spare cables laying around? I'll even take broken instrument cables.
    Can you be more specific? Guitar cables? I've got a couple things laying around.

Leave a comment:

• Johnny the Kid
    replied

Anyone got any spare cables laying around? I'll even take broken instrument cables. I'm in an audio equipment maintenance class and I've already finished the 6 soldering projects for the semester so I need something to do. Plus more cables are always useful.

Leave a comment:

• Mshiple4
    replied

If someone had a HH, of HS pictures for a start I'd be super gratefull.

Leave a comment:

• IndySG
    replied

Originally posted by The Dali View Post
    Looking for some pickguards that people don't want. If you have some drop me a line.

steve
    PM sent!

Leave a comment:

• The Dali
    replied

Looking for some pickguards that people don't want. If you have some drop me a line.

steve

Leave a comment:

• Rich_S
    replied

Edit: The pickups have found a home. Tuners still available.

End-of-year guitar-stuff clean-out: Set of humbuckers from a '90s Hamer Slammer Series. These guitars supposedly came equipped with the Duncan Designed HB103 (Duncan Distortion) set, but these pickups don't have the usual Duncan Designed logo or model numbers on them. So, pedigree is uncertain. However, their DC resistance puts them in the Distortion ballpark: 14.8k bridge, 13.9k neck. They actually sound pretty good but I replaced them with some PAF-ish booteek pickups more in line with what old Hamers had.

Free to good home. Just slide me a few bucks for shipping.

Last edited by Rich_S; 12-31-2016, 02:36 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Rich_S
    replied

End-of-year guitar-stuff clean-out: I just upgraded the tuners on my Slammer Series Sunburst model to Schaller M6. I at first believed the original tuners were worn out, but when I went to remove them, I found that their biggest problem was that the bushings were loose. If I had simply thought to tighten them, they would have been fine. Since I already had the M6 set ready to go, I swapped them. So, if anybody needs a set of three-on-a-side tuners, let me know. They have mini-sized bodies with full-sized buttons, and align with two pins from the body into the headstock. Are they real Schallers? No. Are they good-enough tuners for a project guitar? Sure. Or, a bunch of spares for somebody who owns one or more Slammer Series guitars.

Free to whoever wants 'em. Just send me a few bucks for shipping.

Last edited by Rich_S; 12-10-2016, 09:33 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Johnny the Kid
    replied

I no longer have the Custom.

Leave a comment:

• Johnny the Kid
    replied

I've got a Shure SM-48 kicking around that I never really use anymore (I have access to much better equipment at school), although I'm not sure if anyone is looking for a cheap microphone in the US.
    A gold covered SH-5 Custom.

Not actively looking for anything currently. If anyone has a spare set of PAF style humbuckers, I may want to take them off your hands for ya.

Leave a comment:

• GuitarFanatic
    replied

Need a neck with tuners for a project, it must fit a budget Magnum strat body. And I'm also searching for other parts like tremolo springs, a trem and some pickups. I want to make it a unique guitar..

Leave a comment:

• BruceBruce
    replied

I have:

-2 white Dimarzio fast track covers
    -2 white strat pickup covers
    -3 white strat knobs
    -white 3 ply HSS pickguard

Looking for some parts, magnets and polepieces, also some others, can't remember which exactly

Leave a comment:

Working...
X