X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• astrozombie
    replied
    Re: Good Karma Thread

I have some roughcast (IIRC) A2 magnets that I would like to trade for different ones, if not then I can just drop them in an envelope for a fellow member.

I also have some miscellaneous gibson parts

I have a creme 3 way toggle tip.

Let me know if anything!

Leave a comment:

• Kais
    replied

anyone have a black toggleswitch knob for a gibson usa? will to trade my creme knob cover for it as well

Leave a comment:

• Securb
    replied

I have 4x12 metal grills with mounting hardware for any forum brother that can use them. The picture is of the grills don't PM me thinking I am going to sent you a vintage cab for free.

Leave a comment:

• IndySG
    replied

Originally posted by firebirdguy72 View Post
    I've got a tele style body just laying around doing no good to me. It's made from pine or ash or? Needs some work, like the neck holes need to he relocated and has a few dings in the wood. Its a thin body so it's only 1.5" thick. Uses a top loading bridge. Would come with a black pickguard. Free to whoever pays shipping for it. U.S only.
    I've PM'd you on this one....

Leave a comment:

• firebirdguy72
    replied

I've got a tele style body just laying around doing no good to me. It's made from pine or ash or? Needs some work, like the neck holes need to he relocated and has a few dings in the wood. Its a thin body so it's only 1.5" thick. Uses a top loading bridge. Would come with a black pickguard. Free to whoever pays shipping for it. U.S only.

Leave a comment:

• Rich_S
    replied

Digging through my guitar-junk drawer today, I found a pair of Schaller strap buttons. Not the strap locks, just the buttons with screws. I gave up strap locks when I switched to beer washers. If anyone wants these buttons PM me.

Leave a comment:

• IndySG
    replied

You're welcome- always good to help out a forum brother! And I've had a few nice items given to me from this thread��

Leave a comment:

• muttznmongrelz
    replied

Originally posted by IndySG View Post
    I think I have some... nice axe btw!
    Big "THANK YOU" to John/IndySG for the hook up on the "Relic" Gold Knobs for my recently acquired RG570CTAM. Very much appreciated and a cool dude as well!

Leave a comment:

• treyhaislip
    replied

Originally posted by B2D View Post
    GREAT looking axe!! Is that a soloist body or a Strat body?
    Thanks! It is Warmoth's 7/8 Strat body...think of Jackson and something between a Soloist and Dinky in size, not quite as small as a Dinky in feel but very nice size overall. The only issue I have is that you can only get a shorter scale neck on the 7/8 Strat...not the end of the world but I do like the size and would like one with the Fender Scale.

Leave a comment:

• B2D
    replied

Originally posted by treyhaislip View Post
    Props to mrpinter,did me a real solid for my Warmoth build by sending me the old chrome logo not made anymore. Matches perfectly with my guitar–love it! Thank you again Mike!
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]69377[/ATTACH]
    GREAT looking axe!! Is that a soloist body or a Strat body?

Leave a comment:

• IndySG
    replied

Originally posted by muttznmongrelz View Post
    Anyone holding a pair of gold set screw volume and tone knobs? Looking for a set with a little wear/patina to replace the Gold Q Parts Skull Knobs on a '94 RG570.

I think I have some... nice axe btw!

Leave a comment:

• muttznmongrelz
    replied

Anyone holding a pair of gold set screw volume and tone knobs? Looking for a set with a little wear/patina to replace the Gold Q Parts Skull Knobs on a '94 RG570.

Last edited by muttznmongrelz; 02-16-2016, 07:35 PM.

Leave a comment:

• IndySG
    replied

Looks good, I could use a couple of those myself!

Leave a comment:

• treyhaislip
    replied

Props to mrpinter,did me a real solid for my Warmoth build by sending me the old chrome logo not made anymore. Matches perfectly with my guitar–love it! Thank you again Mike!

Leave a comment:

• Rich_S
    replied
    FREE 5Y3s!

Edit: The tubes are spoken for. MarshallForum bro in a 5e3-buliding mood.

I'm de-cutterfying my office/studio and found a couple old 5Y3 rectifier tubes that have been kicking around for a while. They came out of an old console hifi that somebody was throwing out. I have no need for them, since my Muchxs "Champ" uses a 6X4.

One is a GE and the other is branded Stromberg-Carlson, both labeled "Made in USA". No idea if they work, but there's no reason to believe they don't.

Free to good home; just build something with them. Or stick 'em in your Champ or Princeton or sumpin'. Better you use them for making music than I use them for gathering dust. Send me few bucks to cover postage, or don't... I don't care. Whoever wants 'em can have 'em.
    Last edited by Rich_S; 12-20-2015, 09:01 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X