X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Good Karma Thread

Originally posted by King IzzO))) View Post
    Anyone got a set of white strat knobs from a Squier or whatever? I need the type that fit import/alpha pots.
    I got a spare set, they ain't beautiful though, kinda off white with age, might clean up, your's if ya want em.
    PM if yer interested,
    6 pieces of wood with wires
    1 big box with a bunch of little glass bottles & 2 big round black things
    1 little red & white & black box with 2 little glass bottles that sits on
    a wood box with 2 big round black things.
    1 little black box with 2 slightly bigger black boxes under it.

Comment

I got a set of gold tuner bushings, THESE FIT 9mm HOLES

6 pieces of wood with wires
      1 big box with a bunch of little glass bottles & 2 big round black things
      1 little red & white & black box with 2 little glass bottles that sits on
      a wood box with 2 big round black things.
      1 little black box with 2 slightly bigger black boxes under it.

Comment

Originally posted by 925SS View Post
        I got a spare set, they ain't beautiful though, kinda off white with age, might clean up, your's if ya want em.
        PM if yer interested,
        I really need something with less patina. Those would be awesome for a relic thing.

Comment

Ive got some that a in pretty good shape. Pm me your addy ifo and I will get em out to ya.

Comment

I need a power supply for a Digitech RP-6. For some reason, they had their own proprietary power supply for the old RP series. Now, you may read this and say; "Why on earth would he want to use that outdated, ancient piece of crap"? All I can say is I have a sickness that won't let me pas up a deal......not only gear wise, but also things I have no use for and things I have no idea what they are for. Anyway, if you happen to have one wasting away, I could sure use it! Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by King IzzO))) View Post
              Anyone got a set of white strat knobs from a Squier or whatever? I need the type that fit import/alpha pots.
              Did you get the knobs yet? Let me know if you still need them.

Comment

• Good Karma Thread

Oops. Wrong area.
                Last edited by darthphineas; 05-07-2014, 05:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by teleblooz View Post
                  Did you get the knobs yet? Let me know if you still need them.
                  Blade is gonna send me some, he's got some stuff going on right now, but I'm in no rush. Thanks for offering though.

Comment

Does anyone have a black (brushed/spun look, NOT mirrored) VOLUME reflector knob?
                    I have a 3 lb. box of knobs any of which I can trade. Speed, dome, reflector, UFO, etc.

Pic included for reference.
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	61.0 KB
ID:	5777456

A long shot here, but I'm also looking for a set of chrome ESP locking tuners? I've got Sperzels, Grovers, Hipshot, etc. for trade.
                    -Mike-

Originally posted by rhymes with metalchurch79
                    I take peoples advice after i do some quick math to determine if the lie detector test determines they are full of sh**. Take their post count x 5minutes per post = how much time they didnt spend playing or working on their guitars. The Pros will be spotted right away.

Comment

I havr a full set of those from my tribute lp. Do you have any gold speed knobs?

Comment

Originally posted by bladefrenzy View Post
                        I havr a full set of those from my tribute lp. Do you have any gold speed knobs?
                        Yezzir, I do!
                        -Mike-

I take peoples advice after i do some quick math to determine if the lie detector test determines they are full of sh**. Take their post count x 5minutes per post = how much time they didnt spend playing or working on their guitars. The Pros will be spotted right away.

Comment

Ill gladly swap ya. Mines were changed as soon as I bought the guitar. Lol. Pm me your addy. Make take a few days to get em out, got a lot going on.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	83.2 KB
ID:	5777566

Got this tuner and a white nylon strap (extra long for the RAWK)

Cover shipping and they're yours.
                            -Mike-

Comment

Anyone have screws for a strat back plate, and about 2 pick guard screws? Will cover shipping

Comment

I'm in need of a nickel or chrome cover for an older neck position Dimarzio PAF bucker, not F spaced. Thanks!
                                Last edited by teleblooz; 05-20-2014, 12:32 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X