• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Good Karma Thread

Originally posted by Myaccount876 View Post
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]59856[/ATTACH]

This is it, right?
    Yezzir! That's it. Shoot me a PM, I'll take it.
    -Mike-

Originally posted by rhymes with metalchurch79
    I take peoples advice after i do some quick math to determine if the lie detector test determines they are full of sh**. Take their post count x 5minutes per post = how much time they didnt spend playing or working on their guitars. The Pros will be spotted right away.

Comment

PM sent

Comment

Okay.. I have my desktop account here.. so has anyone got a loaded Strat body and someone else has a loaded neck? I want to experiment with something. a Tele neck on a Strat.
        Gear
        Organs: 1972-73 Conn 632 "Serenade" analog theater organ, 1967 Hammond H-111 (not sounding but working), '72 Hammond T-524 + my '71 Hammond L-112 across the country.
        Synths: Roland D-20, Kawai K11, Yamaha QS300
        Leslie Cabinets: 1975 Leslie 825 and 1974 Leslie 705.
        Guitars: Monterey Stage Series bitsa, 1991 Charvel CX-291 bitsa, 70s Hondo acoustic and a ton of parts.
        Pedalboard: Home made DJ case thing conversion with a lot of budget pedals on it.
        Amps: Fender Sidekick Reverb 35

Comment

Originally posted by GuitarRocker View Post
          I'll do that. How the hell can I do that?
          Upper right corner of the forum. Click on "Settings". Select "location". Fill it in.

Cheers.

Comment

I have a set of B. C. Rich BDSM Active humbuckers and what is left of the wiring harness free to a good home. They came out of a brand new Mockingbird and have been played about an hour, they are spotless. If you are in the US I will ship them out free to you. International bros need to pay for the shipping.

Comment

I'd love those buckers if they aren't already taken!
              Originally posted by dg27
              Salad plates are aerodynamically more effective than dinner plates, which are too heavy.

Comment

I have a set of used 6 inline tuners that came off a strat copy. Free to who ever wants em!

Edit: Tuners are spoken for.
                Last edited by firebirdguy72; 02-06-2015, 03:06 PM.
                Salad plates are aerodynamically more effective than dinner plates, which are too heavy.

Comment

Anybody happen to have a spare cts 250k pot? Long story short I'm an idiot and broke a lug off.

Edit: got one from teleblooz! Thanks!
                  Last edited by firebirdguy72; 03-10-2015, 09:30 PM.

Comment

I have a 3 ceramic magnets that are free to who ever wants em! One is the main magnet from a Gibson 500t and the others are from cheap single coils.

Comment

Kluson style green key tuners. Chrome and unbranded from a PRS SE Bernie Marsden. Not a thing wrong with them, literally less than 2 weeks old. I just prefer locking tuners.
                      Free to a good home. Buyer covers shipping.
                      Last edited by SrDeMaFp; 03-16-2015, 03:41 PM.
                      -Mike-

I take peoples advice after i do some quick math to determine if the lie detector test determines they are full of sh**. Take their post count x 5minutes per post = how much time they didnt spend playing or working on their guitars. The Pros will be spotted right away.

Comment

Originally posted by SrDeMaFp View Post
                        I could use 'em, if you don't mind.

I got a couple of sets of vintage style tuners. Both sets are 3x3 and non-locking.

Set 1 - is chrome and unbranded with green keys from a PRS SE Bernie Marsden.
                        Set 2 - is chrome and Gibson Deluxe branded with lighter cream buttons with a hint of green. They are from a '12 Gibson LP 60's Tribute.

Okay they are yours!

Comment

PM'd on the Gibson Deluxe tuners.

Originally posted by SrDeMaFp View Post
                          I could use 'em, if you don't mind.

I got a couple of sets of vintage style tuners. Both sets are 3x3 and non-locking.

Set 1 - is chrome and unbranded with green keys from a PRS SE Bernie Marsden.
                          Set 2 - is chrome and Gibson Deluxe branded with lighter cream buttons with a hint of green. They are from a '12 Gibson LP 60's Tribute.

Good deals with: trevorus, alashredder, SabbathFan0220, TatooedCarrot, uOpt, Red_Label, gpenguins, Martian, allstarrme, RockStarNick, SAVAGE DISTORTION, checo, Andrew Lamprecht, Mr 9finger, kjrocks, hydro, Rodney Gene

Comment

Gibson tuners gone to Clapton Is God!
                            Last edited by SrDeMaFp; 03-16-2015, 07:15 PM.
                            -Mike-

Comment

Looking for 6 good quality chrome fillister screw pole pieces. The epiphone ones on my duncan are total tone suckers and I can't find the original gold ones I don't mind paying if anyone has any.
                              our first drummer died in a bizzare gardening accident!

I won't dance in a club like this,
                              'Cause all the girls are sluts,
                              And the beer tastes just like piss.

Comment

Originally posted by jake_xms3_punk View Post
                                Looking for 6 good quality chrome fillister screw pole pieces. The epiphone ones on my duncan are total tone suckers and I can't find the original gold ones I don't mind paying if anyone has any.
                                I got you, dude. Shoot me your addy.
                                -Mike-

Comment

Working...
                                X