This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Good Karma Thread

Need a neck with tuners for a project, it must fit a budget Magnum strat body. And I'm also searching for other parts like tremolo springs, a trem and some pickups. I want to make it a unique guitar..
    Gear
    Organs: 1972-73 Conn 632 "Serenade" analog theater organ, 1967 Hammond H-111 (not sounding but working), '72 Hammond T-524 + my '71 Hammond L-112 across the country.
    Synths: Roland D-20, Kawai K11, Yamaha QS300
    Leslie Cabinets: 1975 Leslie 825 and 1974 Leslie 705.
    Guitars: Monterey Stage Series bitsa, 1991 Charvel CX-291 bitsa, 70s Hondo acoustic and a ton of parts.
    Pedalboard: Home made DJ case thing conversion with a lot of budget pedals on it.
    Amps: Fender Sidekick Reverb 35

Comment

I've got a Shure SM-48 kicking around that I never really use anymore (I have access to much better equipment at school), although I'm not sure if anyone is looking for a cheap microphone in the US.
      A gold covered SH-5 Custom.

Not actively looking for anything currently. If anyone has a spare set of PAF style humbuckers, I may want to take them off your hands for ya.
      Schecter ATX Blackjack C7 BKP Painkiller (B) and Abraxas (N)
      Hagstrom Hj800 Jazzbox stock pickups
      Fender Jazz Bass EMG MJ Set
      Music Man SUB Ray5 stock pickups
      Line 6 Helix
      Dunlop Strings and Picks

The opinions expressed above are my own and do not reflect normal levels of sanity.

Comment

I no longer have the Custom.
        Line 6 Helix
        Dunlop Strings and Picks

The opinions expressed above are my own and do not reflect normal levels of sanity.

Comment

End-of-year guitar-stuff clean-out: I just upgraded the tuners on my Slammer Series Sunburst model to Schaller M6. I at first believed the original tuners were worn out, but when I went to remove them, I found that their biggest problem was that the bushings were loose. If I had simply thought to tighten them, they would have been fine. Since I already had the M6 set ready to go, I swapped them. So, if anybody needs a set of three-on-a-side tuners, let me know. They have mini-sized bodies with full-sized buttons, and align with two pins from the body into the headstock. Are they real Schallers? No. Are they good-enough tuners for a project guitar? Sure. Or, a bunch of spares for somebody who owns one or more Slammer Series guitars.

Free to whoever wants 'em. Just send me a few bucks for shipping.

Last edited by Rich_S; 12-10-2016, 09:33 AM.
          Tra-la-laa, lala-la-laa!
          Rich Stevens

"I am using you; am I amusing you?" - Martha Johnson, What People Do For Fun

Comment

Edit: The pickups have found a home. Tuners still available.

End-of-year guitar-stuff clean-out: Set of humbuckers from a '90s Hamer Slammer Series. These guitars supposedly came equipped with the Duncan Designed HB103 (Duncan Distortion) set, but these pickups don't have the usual Duncan Designed logo or model numbers on them. So, pedigree is uncertain. However, their DC resistance puts them in the Distortion ballpark: 14.8k bridge, 13.9k neck. They actually sound pretty good but I replaced them with some PAF-ish booteek pickups more in line with what old Hamers had.

Free to good home. Just slide me a few bucks for shipping.

Last edited by Rich_S; 12-31-2016, 02:36 PM.
            Tra-la-laa, lala-la-laa!
            Rich Stevens

"I am using you; am I amusing you?" - Martha Johnson, What People Do For Fun

Comment

Looking for some pickguards that people don't want. If you have some drop me a line.

steve
              -=The Dali
              --== Unabashed Alex Lifeson Fan

Visit My Guitar Building Blog at www.hammersandchords.com

Comment

Originally posted by The Dali View Post
                Looking for some pickguards that people don't want. If you have some drop me a line.

steve
                PM sent!
                The Artiste formally known as IndySG...

Comment

If someone had a HH, of HS pictures for a start I'd be super gratefull.

Comment

Anyone got any spare cables laying around? I'll even take broken instrument cables. I'm in an audio equipment maintenance class and I've already finished the 6 soldering projects for the semester so I need something to do. Plus more cables are always useful.
                    Line 6 Helix
                    Dunlop Strings and Picks

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny the Kid View Post
                      Anyone got any spare cables laying around? I'll even take broken instrument cables.
                      Can you be more specific? Guitar cables? I've got a couple things laying around.

Comment

I'd love the a4 roughcast mags!

Comment

Looking for any pickups that people have lying around that they do not want.

Comment

A great deal with lostinthemasses. I bought a couple of humbuckers from him, and they were impeccably packed and in great shape. Would deal again. Thanks!

Comment

I am pulling the Fender Specials out of my FM 412 and replacing them with some Celestion G12T-75s I have sitting around. They are very good speakers but the Celestion G12T-75s will be an upgrade. You can have all 4 12s with local pickup in NH or MA. It will be a few weeks before I get to pull them.

Comment

...and the speakers are gone.

Comment

Working...
                                X