This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Good Karma Thread

I have 3, maybe 4 sets of Dunlop strap locks (the strap part, not the guitar part) that I don't need. Could trade for some cream pickup rings for a Les Paul If someone were to have a couple laying around. If not, and you could just use a strap lock or two, let me know and I'll send them off.

Strap locks are black.

Comment

Looking for an Epiphone LP neck (Special II). Have pickups to trade, can also do ca$h.

Comment

I have 4x12 Fender Special speakers free to a good home. Local pickup only I do not feel like packaging them up and shipping.

Comment

Originally posted by Securb View Post
          I have 4x12 Fender Special speakers free to a good home. Local pickup only I do not feel like packaging them up and shipping.
          I can't use them but I'm glad to see this ol' thread go back to giving instead of asking.

Comment

Originally posted by nason View Post
            I can't use them but I'm glad to see this ol' thread go back to giving instead of asking.
            Uh, sorry, that would be me. As soon as I have something, I'll surely put it here. Anybody want 2 cats?
            I don't care if it's a good home. You send crate with return airfare.

Dove has wings of buzzard
            And buzzard, of dove

I was there when it happened, so I guess I oughta know.

Comment

• Good Karma Thread

Dunlop Tortex .73mm Teardrop Picks

Fifteen of ‘em. I love the material, but I decided to try a different shape and just don’t get along with ‘em.

Free to a good home [emoji39]

Edit:

5 gone... 10 left!
              Last edited by BriGuy1968; 07-24-2018, 08:35 PM.
              Originally posted by The Commodores?
              "Chicken Brown Chicken Brown Cow"

Comment

I used to use those for bass picks.

Sent from my Alcatel_5044C using Tapatalk

Comment

Shoutout to Forum Bro ArtieToo, I've done some good deals with him but he's also let me try out some gear–just sent me a Yamaha Magic Stomp to try out.

Guys like him make this forum a great place.

Comment

Originally posted by nason View Post
                    AMEN!

Comment

I have two good sized pieces of Fender Silverface grill cloth free to a good home. One is the sky blue the other is silver & turquoise. I will ship free to the lower 48.

Comment

PM Sent

Comment

Grill cloth is gone but I am still unpacking the basement and have other stuff that needs to move on.

Comment

Originally posted by Securb View Post
                            Grill cloth is gone but I am still unpacking the basement and have other stuff that needs to move on.
                            Thank you for your generosity! This thread has been going on for years and years and I love it when people give selflessly… It’s kind of what the whole purpose of this thread was all about.

Comment

UPDATE: this item is no longer available. I am happy to report that it has found a good home with another forum member.

□■□■□■□■□■□■□■●■●□

Available to anyone who wants it and will pay for the shipping costs, customs fees, etc.:

This is a new-in-box Behringer SM400 Super Metal stompbox. I briefly demoed it at home tonight and determined it wasn't what i am looking for out of a distortion pedal... however, i was impressed with how tight it's tone is compared to other pedals in its class. In my opinion it would do a nice job for 80's hair metal that doesn't require a lot of gain. The tone starts compressing as if it were a fuzz pedal when the Gain knob goes above 11 o'clock... come to think of it, maybe this would be a good fit for fuzz pedal fans, i dunno.

I am giving it away because i would take a loss on it if i returned it for a refund because i made the mistake of agreeing to the Ebay seller's counteroffer to discount the sale price of the item instead of my original request for him to reduce the overinflated shipping cost quote, so that is why i am offering it up for grabs.

Anyways, PM me if you are interested.

This would be shipping from zip code 06473.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20190530_192903.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	33.5 KB
ID:	5814349
                              Last edited by Jack_TriPpEr; 03-07-2020, 10:46 AM.
                              Sanford: "The hardest part about tone chasing is losing the expectations associated with the hardware."

Comment

Hello everyone. I have a few extra pieces that are available to anyone who might be able to use it.

I’m looking for pickguard of any kind (strat, tele, bass).

I have:

-set of no name humbuckers
                                -sss pickups and electronics from a guitar kit
                                -a few strat back plates
                                -full squier trem system.

Thx!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                -=The Dali
                                --== Unabashed Alex Lifeson Fan

Visit My Guitar Building Blog at www.hammersandchords.com

Comment

Working...
                                X