X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Good Karma Thread

Originally posted by The Dali View Post
    Hello everyone. I have a few extra pieces that are available to anyone who might be able to use it.

I’m looking for pickguard of any kind (strat, tele, bass).

I have:

-set of no name humbuckers
    -sss pickups and electronics from a guitar kit
    -a few strat back plates
    -full squier trem system.

Thx!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Pictures!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    -=The Dali
    --== Unabashed Alex Lifeson Fan

Visit My Guitar Building Blog at www.hammersandchords.com

Comment

• Re: Good Karma Thread

Didn't realize this thread was so dead. Guess I should've looked at that before I messaged anyone. Sorry about that! Probably doesn't help that I'm new here but I can't help that. I just bought my first guitar about 6 weeks ago.
      JC
      -2023 Indio 66SB DLX Plus - Goldtop w/ P90s
      -2020 Indio 66 DLX Plus - Goldtop w/ Seth Lover neck & '59 Model bridge w/ Faber hardware(#1 guitar)
      -2021 Indio 66 DLX Plus - Iced Tea Burst
      -2023 Indio Boardwalk (335-style)
      -2022 Indio Retro DLX Plus(T-style) - w/ Fender AVRI 62 Custom neck & 52 bridge pickups.
      -2020 Stage Right 1x12" 15w tube combo(Laney Cub 12R)

Comment

• Originally posted by Wound_Up View Post
        Re: Good Karma Thread

Didn't realize this thread was so dead. Guess I should've looked at that before I messaged anyone. Sorry about that! Probably doesn't help that I'm new here but I can't help that. I just bought my first guitar about 6 weeks ago.
        What are you looking for most of us have tons of stuff kicking around we just don't post it all the time. Most of the members here are always happy to help out a newb.

Comment

• Anyone working on a Tele build? I have some bridges, pickguards, and random crap.

Comment

• Originally posted by Securb View Post
            Anyone working on a Tele build? I have some bridges, pickguards, and random crap.
            Whatcha got?
            Nope...

Comment

• Originally posted by GilmourD View Post

Whatcha got?
              I have a modern bridge (individual string intonation) in black for a humbucker and some pickguards.

Comment

• Hi everyone... figured I'd throw this in here to see if anyone has anything... looking for guitar knobs... strat, tele, gibson, whatever... will my guitar projects I sometimes like to swap knobs to better match the project so I'm always looking for knobs. Let me know if you have any that you don't need! Thanks!
                -=The Dali

Comment

• Originally posted by The Dali View Post
                  Hi everyone... figured I'd throw this in here to see if anyone has anything... looking for guitar knobs... strat, tele, gibson, whatever... will my guitar projects I sometimes like to swap knobs to better match the project so I'm always looking for knobs. Let me know if you have any that you don't need! Thanks!
                  Got a bunch of Strat stuff you can have PM me with your address.

Comment

Anyone working on a Tele build? I have some bridges, pickguards, and random crap.
                    Tele stuff is gone

Comment

• In desperate need of 3 sets of humbucker installation screws and springs! (6 springs and 6 screws)
                      Also if anybody has a jackplate for a telecaster I could use it.
                      Thanks in advance.
                      It's funny how some stories became historic,
                      especially when the authors clearly wrote them to be metaphoric,
                      But people will believe anything when it's written in stone or ancient scroll...-Fat Mike

Comment

Got a bunch of Strat stuff you can have PM me with your address.
                        thx! Just saw with.
                        -=The Dali

Comment

• Thumbs up to Securb who sent me a bunch of assorted items I can use on builds.
                          -=The Dali

Comment

• I have a set of chrome Gibsontype but not Gibson OEM pickup covers free to a good home.

Comment

I have a set of chrome Gibsontype but not Gibson OEM pickup covers free to a good home.
                              Still available? I need some covers for some pups!!

Comment

• I am cleaning my basement so I might have a bunch of stuff getting posted here.

The first thing I found is a diamond plate rear pickup switch cover LP type free to a good home.

Comment

Working...
                                X