This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Dali View Post
    Thumbs up to Securb who sent me a bunch of assorted items I can use on builds.
    bruce is indeed the man! he sent me a gig bag a while back which i have put to good use

Comment

• Originally posted by jeremy View Post

bruce is indeed the man! he sent me a gig bag a while back which i have put to good use
      I am glad you are getting great use out of it. I got the replacement for free and obviously, I can't use two of those. I would rather see it carrying guitars to a gig than sitting in a closet collecting dust.

Comment

• it gets used a few days a week bro!

Comment

• I'd like to add Artie Too on the Good Karma thread. He had some vacuum tubes that no one seemed to use. I, on the other hand, can use them. I didn't have cash, but offered alternative tubes that Artie may not have needed. After a time of no sale, Artie reached out and asked for my address and sent the tubes to me on his dime. Artie is a very kind and generous sort. I thank you again Artie. May wonderful things come your way.

Comment

• artie is a good guy for sure

Comment

• I have a 2006 Jackson Guitar catalog free to a good home.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kais View Post

Still available? I need some covers for some pups!!
                Sorry just saw this, you should have IM'ed me. No one took them, so I turned them into fridge magnets.

Comment

• I have a Marshall key rack up for grabs PayPal me $7 for shipping and it is yours

Comment

• orpheo is the man! Got my super sweet set of SH-9 Silverbirds that came super fast from the EU. Cant believe they came in less than a week.
                    Charvel, Kramer, Gibson, Fender, MIJ/US Epiphone, BC Rich
                    Full Shred, Distortion, JB, Custom (Custom), Screamin' Demon, Cool Rails, Alternative 8, Mini Humbucker, Lil 59, 59, APH-1, Black Winter, Silverbird, SP90, PATB1,2,3, YJM, 59/custom hybrid, SSL-1 AH1BJ, Jazz, Antiquity JB/Jazz, Alpha/Omega

Comment

• I have around 50 peel-and-stick 80's era Ibanez logos. They are thin enough to clear over. If you are doing a restore or an Ibanez build and need a couple let me know and I will mail them out to you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Securb View Post
                        I have a Marshall key rack up for grabs PayPal me $7 for shipping and it is yours

The key rack is gone but I still have plenty of Ibanez headstock logos.

Comment

• The basement clean out continues. I have a new set of black string ferrules free to a good home. I got them for a Tele project I decided to go top-load with.

Comment

• The clean out of the basement continues. I have a patch bay free to a good home if anyone wants to pay for shipping. It is a bit beat up but works.

Comment

• I have a USB Lynsys WIFI adaptor for anyone who needs WIFI connectivity for a laptop or desktop that is sans-network adaptor. Send me a PM if you want it

Comment

Working...
                              X