X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Securb
    replied
    I have a USB Lynsys WIFI adaptor for anyone who needs WIFI connectivity for a laptop or desktop that is sans-network adaptor. Send me a PM if you want it

Leave a comment:

• Securb
    replied
    The clean out of the basement continues. I have a patch bay free to a good home if anyone wants to pay for shipping. It is a bit beat up but works.

Leave a comment:

• Securb
    replied
    The basement clean out continues. I have a new set of black string ferrules free to a good home. I got them for a Tele project I decided to go top-load with.

Leave a comment:

• Securb
    replied
    Originally posted by Securb View Post
    I have a Marshall key rack up for grabs PayPal me $7 for shipping and it is yours

The key rack is gone but I still have plenty of Ibanez headstock logos.

Leave a comment:

• Securb
    replied
    I have around 50 peel-and-stick 80's era Ibanez logos. They are thin enough to clear over. If you are doing a restore or an Ibanez build and need a couple let me know and I will mail them out to you.

Leave a comment:

• STLMTLHD79
    replied
    orpheo is the man! Got my super sweet set of SH-9 Silverbirds that came super fast from the EU. Cant believe they came in less than a week.

Leave a comment:

• Securb
    replied
    I have a Marshall key rack up for grabs PayPal me $7 for shipping and it is yours

Leave a comment:

• Securb
    replied
    Originally posted by Kais View Post

Still available? I need some covers for some pups!!
    Sorry just saw this, you should have IM'ed me. No one took them, so I turned them into fridge magnets.

Leave a comment:

• Securb
    replied
    I have a 2006 Jackson Guitar catalog free to a good home.

Leave a comment:

• jeremy
    replied
    artie is a good guy for sure

Leave a comment:

• Jeffblue
    replied
    I'd like to add Artie Too on the Good Karma thread. He had some vacuum tubes that no one seemed to use. I, on the other hand, can use them. I didn't have cash, but offered alternative tubes that Artie may not have needed. After a time of no sale, Artie reached out and asked for my address and sent the tubes to me on his dime. Artie is a very kind and generous sort. I thank you again Artie. May wonderful things come your way.

Leave a comment:

• jeremy
    replied
    it gets used a few days a week bro!

Leave a comment:

• Securb
    replied
    Originally posted by jeremy View Post

bruce is indeed the man! he sent me a gig bag a while back which i have put to good use
    I am glad you are getting great use out of it. I got the replacement for free and obviously, I can't use two of those. I would rather see it carrying guitars to a gig than sitting in a closet collecting dust.

Leave a comment:

• jeremy
    replied
    Originally posted by The Dali View Post
    Thumbs up to Securb who sent me a bunch of assorted items I can use on builds.
    bruce is indeed the man! he sent me a gig bag a while back which i have put to good use

Leave a comment:

• Securb
    replied
    I am cleaning my basement so I might have a bunch of stuff getting posted here.

The first thing I found is a diamond plate rear pickup switch cover LP type free to a good home.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X