Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS/FT: Dimarzio PAF, Injector Neck, SDS-1, HS-3, 80's Super Distortion

Up for sale are the following:

Dimarzio DP103 PAF - black, f-spaced. This is from around 06-07, right before they redesigned the PAF and started calling it the 36th Anniv. PAF. This one has the slightly lower output (203 or 205 mv). Enough leads for use in the neck position on my tele. Comes with an official Dimarzio nickel cover that has been reliced. $60 shipped.

Dimarzio Injector neck pickup - excellent condition, full length leads, only about a month old, black cover, comes w/ original box and screws. $55 shipped.

Dimarzio SDS-1 - cream cover, this is one from the early 80's. A little rough, but has been recently repotted and sounds great. leads are short but were extended by the previous owner and are long enough for use in the middle or bridge position. $SOLD shipped.

Dimarzio HS-3 - black, leads long enough for use in the neck position, this looks to be a late 80's HS-3. $SOLD shipped.

Dimarzio Super Distortion - early 2-conductor version, but not the super early one w/ the braided cable. Double cream, enough leads for use in the bridge position. Sounds great as you would expect, $SOLD shipped.

All prices are CONUS/lower 48. I accept paypal for payment. I might also trade for the following:

Fast Track 2, Tone Zone S, Air Norton S or Pro Track (black, white or cream covers)
    Super Distortion (full size humbucker) - black & f-spaced

PM if you're interested in buying or trading, thanks!

J.
    Last edited by appar111; 12-28-2011, 12:38 PM.
    "I shall allow this GAS bubble to pass, a mere fart in time." - Aceman
Working...
X