banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS Feeler: Agile Unfinished Project, all inclusive!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS Feeler: Agile Unfinished Project, all inclusive!

Pics will come later tonight, but here is my project:

What I bought for this project:

Agile AL-3100M unfinished, includes solid maple top, 2 piece mahog back, mahog neck, grover tuners, graphtech saddles tune o matic bridge, triple binding body/headstock, single binding neck, trapezoid inlays, ebony fretboard

Hardshell case

Seymour duncan pickup set: 59s, nickel covered, unused, with plastic covers still on

Stew Mac electronics wiring kit for LP, nickel jackplate, straplock buttons, lp pickguard and rhythm/treble pickup switch plate

Stew mac nitro lacquer aerosol colors: Cherry red, Vintage Amber, Black, red mahogany for making a sunburst

4 cans reranch nitro clearcoat

So far, I grain filled the mahogany neck and back, sealed the entire guitar with Sanding Sealer. I had started to do the sunburst, but it did not come out right, so I sanded the top down and re-applied Sanding sealer.

I am thinking of selling this project off, as I am trying to focus more on playing and there just isnt the time and space to really devote to this project. I think in the end it will turn out really cool for someone to complete, so I am going to put it out there and see if anyone wants it!!

Asking $650 + shipping for all of the items mentioned above. Send me an email at andre.aklian at gmail if you want to discuss further!

Thanks,

Dre
Working...
X