FS/FT: Parker Fly Deluxe single 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS/FT: Parker Fly Deluxe single 2

Parker Fly Deluxe in heather grey. One humbucker with 2 single coils, fishman/parker piezo bridge. According to Parker, not too many of these were made, and are now a custom shop special order. Guitar is in very fine shape, 2 small, less than match-head size blems, not through to wood, typical for parkers. Comes with extra trem flat springs, wrenches, and heavyduty parker gigbag.

This guitar was set up and the output jack replaced by Parker a few months back. I took it in before they moved to Chicago.

I really want to trade this guitar for a Fender Relic or Closet classic strat. 56 in sunburst being my first choice, but will look at other colors or a 60 or 65 version. Might also consider a McInturff glory or Taurus. Or outright sale for $1500.00.

Thanks for looking. Check my ebay feedback under smacit2ya.

Scott

Re: FS/FT: Parker Fly Deluxe single 2

I am open to reasonable offers if no trades....

Thanks,

Scott

Comment

I hate to see this guitar sitting unplayed (especially when I want to buy something else, LOL). What is a reasonable price for this guitar? Should I just put it on ebay? Thanks for your input.

Scott

Comment

In case you guys need references I have known Scott for a long time. We talk often and have done many deals together. Even we are on opposite coasts everything we have sold/traded each other has always gone through without any issues. You can trust him.

Comment

Dude, I donīt mean to be rude, but do you actually plan on contributing to this forum at any point in time or are you just here to hock your gear?

7 posts, and all of them are for sale ads or "further enticement".....

Spammers and telemarketers we donīt need, and thatīs probably the main reason nobody has even considered doing business with you (definitely my main reason), because at this point in time thatīs what you are judging by your posts. Give people a chance to find out WHO you are first...

Just something you might want to consider.
          Zerberus Industries: Where perfection just isn't good enough.

Listen to my music at http://www.soundclick.com/infiniteending and www.subache.com

Comment

Thanks for the feedback. I find myself being more of a watcher these days, than an active poster. I used to spend alot of time active in threads, but a new job (less time to be active online) and the bad experience of the FDP has changed me. If a topic really rings my bell, I'll be the first to jump in.

I post forsale here for a number of reasons. One of which is that I am a big fan/user of SD pickups. They have been the first mod to most guitars I buy. Secondly, friends are members here, and I follow their posts, among others.

Anyway, thanks again for the feedback.

smacit2ya

Comment

I started posting here just to sell my gear. Nobody ever complained and most of my posts are still for sale.

Comment

If your still curious, I'd say that guitar is worth between $1,000 and $1,500 depending on what the buyer will pay and your patience. I'm not in the market for one, but I think that's the value. Do an advanced search on ebay for completed items of parker flys and that will help you determine a value. Personally I would keep it on the off hand chance they go up in value now that Ken Parker has sold the company to washburn. You never know.
                GMP Pawnshop Deluxe - Custom Custom Bridge, 59n

Parker Fly, Ruby Red, 1996 H/H/P

Parker Nitefly SSH

THD Univalve with Avatar Cab

Bad Cat Mini Cat

Vox Valvetronix AD-60 1x12

"Thanks for comin out and...
                KEEPIN THE SCENE ALIVE"

Comment

Working...
                X