FT: Jazz neck, JB bridge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FT: Jazz neck, JB bridge

Both in good condition with plenty cable,Open to reasonable offers, or trades.

Jon
    Last edited by jon; 01-07-2005, 07:10 AM.
    Scottish, born and bred.

Re: FT: Jazz neck, JB bridge

Is the JB trem spaced? (a tb-4?) What color?

I'll do a straight trade for two white PAF Pros, if you please.

EDIT: Just noticed... your sig sez you're born and raised Scottish so if you're in Scotland i can't do the trade. Let me know either way.

Comment

Would you be interested in trading those pups for an ADAT soundcard? I have a Sonorus Studi/o that I have never used, got it in another trade. I'm based in Sweden btw...

Comment

Sorry, I should have been a bit clearer with the description, Both pickups are Black and F-spaced.
        I don't think I want to trade for another set of pickups, although, I might like a set that would suit a 2xS/C + 1 xHumbucker type guitar.

Thanks for the offer of the sound card, but I don't need one that special.

Any pedals??? Compressors, boosters etc.

Oh, I will trade to any country, ask Tattooedcarrot, we have done deals.

Jon
        Last edited by jon; 12-28-2004, 09:55 AM.
        Scottish, born and bred.

Comment

Originally posted by jon
          Sorry, I should have been a bit clearer with the description, Both pickups are Black and F-spaced.
          I don't think I want to trade for another set of pickups, although, I might like a set that would suit a 2xS/C + 1 xHumbucker type guitar.

Thanks for the offer of the sound card, but I don't need one that special.

Any pedals??? Compressors, boosters etc.

Oh, I will trade to any country, ask Tattooedcarrot, we have done deals.

Jon
          Hoe much will you be asking for the pickups shipped to Southern California, USA? just be sure to quote the full price (pickups + shipping) in there as well.

Comment

Hi B2D, I would not quote a price, reason? I know Pickups are much cheaper in the USA than they are here in UK. These pickups cost me around £75 each, thats about $140.00 at todays exchange rate. So, Why not make me an offer, I would accept paypal.

Jon
            Scottish, born and bred.

Comment

Jon-

Thank you for the offer but I can get them for much cheaper at a store here. Thanks anyways!

Comment

Open to offers.
                Scottish, born and bred.

Comment

Last bump before Ebay.
                  Scottish, born and bred.

Comment

I have a whammy pedal and 2 59's I'm looking to trade or sell if thats of any interest to you? If not, what price would you want for both? I live in Nottingham, so shipping wouldn't be too expensive either

Let me know what you think

Craig

Comment

Hello, Make me an offer. You know how much they cost here in UK.

I really want to sell them, and put the cash towards a good compressor pedal.

Both P'ups are in excellant condition.

Jon
                      Scottish, born and bred.

Comment

Check your PM's

Comment

Working...
                        X