Pedal Purge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pedal Purge

The holiday turned out to be extremely expensive and the wife is on me about too many pedals. Prices include shipping in the CONUS. Pictures are available tomorrow for interested parties. I've gone through the herd and picked the ones that are tonally redundant for me. Here's the list:

Blackbox Quicksilver Delay - True bypass with built in effects loop. Switchable between a short and long delay. This thing is one of the best non-tape delays out there. The box has several paint chips. $300.00 shipped in the CONUS.

Radial Tonebone Classic - Extremely versitile OD/Distortion box that uses a 12AX7. Comes with wallwart. Excellent cond $165.00 shipped in the CONUS.

Pedalworx Texas Two Step - Special Texas flag box (one of 12 made). This thing will do SRV and ZZ Top tones. Box has paint chips but they actually add to the look of the box. $150.00 shipped in the CONUS.

Barber Direct Drive - Like new with "open air mod" that adds more presence. Great distortion pedal but I already have a dual version of this pedal. $100.00 shipped in the CONUS.

JT Pedals V Trem - Very cool tremolo pedal that can cross over into univibe territory. It uses a 12AX7 in the circuit which I think adds to the tone of this thing. Check it out at www.jtpedals.com. Like new condition $200.00

Not interested in any trades because I could use the cash. I prefer USPS MO but I can take paypal if you want me to ship the item out quickly.

Re: Pedal Purge

dude, have you still got any?

maybe i could help out with the holiday money for this year.

Comment

Working...
    X