GFS Strat body w/ TremKing TK-1 and GFS tele body

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GFS Strat body w/ TremKing TK-1 and GFS tele body

FS: a nice GFS drop top style Paulownia strat body w/ a chrome TremKing TK-1 that has served me well for a while. I just have too many strats and am thinning the herd by parting out a few and combing the parts into one. In pretty good overall shape except for a few dings and play wear. Trem rout peeks through to the pickup cavity. Comes with jack, pearloid backplate cover and Dunlop straplock buttons.

This would make an awesome, cheap backup for someone combined with a nice neck and pickups and these are great for live work because of the lightweight. Used and as is, but grab this for less than the price of a new TremKing at $90 shipped/pp'ed to the lower 48.

GFS transparent/lucent red Tele body w/ electrosocket jack and ferrules. Lightweight and resonant, these make great stage guitars and sound awesome. A little dinged up, but comes together with the jack and ferrules, a nice deal at $45 shipped/pp'ed to the lower 48

BOTH BODIES FOR $120 SHIPPED/PP'ED

I also have a Wilkinson by Gotoh Tele bridge w/ compensated saddles that I would sell with the Tele body for an extra $30 or separately for $40 shipped/pp'ed to the lower 48

'93 G&L Legacy w/ Barden SD's - '82 Epi Special II w Gibson Shaws - '82 Us Epi Spirit w BKP Mules - '82 US Epi Special I w Barden HB TT - Partscaster w/ WCR American Steele Set - Partscaster w BKP Mule/MM - Partscaster w WCR Iron Man/Fralin UB - Jule Modded Orange Dual Terror - Port City 1x12 w/ Scumnico 12" - Ear Candy Buzzbomb 2x12 w/ Scumback H75 and Tone Tubby Alnico
Working...
X