WTB: chrome covered HB103N

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB: chrome covered HB103N

I know MF is now selling an aftermarket version of the HB103, but aesthetically, I'd like to have it in chrome -- and I've seen them mounted that way in several guitars, so I know they're out there but eBay has only turned up black ones for me (and about half of those masquerading as SH-6s...).

Anyone got one they're looking to unload?
    ---------------------------
    The most popular thread I've ever made was 1) a joke and 2) based around literally the most inane/mundane question I could think of. That says something about me, or all of you, or both.

https://forum.seymourduncan.com/show...or-for-a-Strat

Re: WTB: chrome covered HB103N

You looking for neck, bridge or both? I have a pair of 4 conductor nickel covered...they are in a guitar, but I could possibly be persuaded to pull them...They are in great shape.

Comment

Heres some...

Comment

Those are 102s, unfortunately. I was looking for a 103N (N= neck). I found a black one at a too-good-to-pass-up price yesterday and bought it, so I'll have to call off the search for a chromed one. Oh well. I haven't actually bought the guitar to put it in yet (planning on getting an Agile LP copy and putting a Custom in the bridge and an HB103 in the neck) so perhaps I'll just choose a color that willl suit the black a bit more than the natural or amber quilt between which I was debating. Blue flame or Heritage Cherry, perhaps...
        The most popular thread I've ever made was 1) a joke and 2) based around literally the most inane/mundane question I could think of. That says something about me, or all of you, or both.

Comment

Why didn't you go for a Distortion neck? The HBs are ok if they're stock, and you can't afford *real* pickups, but if you're actually putting money into it...
          “I can play the hell out of a riff. The rest of it’s all bulls**t anyway,” Gary Holt

Comment

I've heard both the DD and the HB103 in a solid mahogany-maple top setting and I prefer the HB103.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Genesius
              I know MF is now selling an aftermarket version of the HB103, but aesthetically, I'd like to have it in chrome -- and I've seen them mounted that way in several guitars, so I know they're out there but eBay has only turned up black ones for me (and about half of those masquerading as SH-6s...).

Anyone got one they're looking to unload?
              yes im actually thinking about unloading my hb103s that are chrome plated. theyre in good condition and sound great

Comment

Working...
              X