F/S or F/T - Laney Amp Head

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F/S or F/T - Laney Amp Head

I have a Laney GH50L that I don't play at all anymore, and I don't want it sitting around gathering dust, so I'm going to offer it up here.

Here's the specs:

50 Watts
    All Tube
    2 EL34/6L6 Power Section (It's outfitted and biased for EL34 right now, but I'll send some 6L6's with, too, if that's your style)
    4 12AX7 Preamp
    Simple Control Layout - Similar to a JCM900 (Master EQ section, two different gains)

This amp totally slays any high gain Marshall made nowadays, but I've moved from playing metal/hardcore to more bluesy stuff, and I have a Vibrolux RI that does it much better, and is smaller.

I'm looking for $475 shipped (Continental US) or equivalent trades (MIA/MIJ Tele/Strat, or similar.)

I have pics if anyone is interested.

Re: F/S or F/T - Laney Amp Head

Bump.

Make me an offer.

Comment

i wish i had the extra cash because that sounds like what i want(el-34's), but i spent all my money on a mesa recto-verb.
      Gibson Les Paul Studio [DD(b), PG(n)]

VHT Deliverance 60
      Splawn 4x12

Xssive built Monroe Drive
      Vox Time Machine Delay
      Boss Noise Supressor

Comment

Originally posted by EmoIsAwesome
        I have a Laney GH50L that I don't play at all anymore, and I don't want it sitting around gathering dust, so I'm going to offer it up here.

Here's the specs:

50 Watts
        All Tube
        2 EL34/6L6 Power Section (It's outfitted and biased for EL34 right now, but I'll send some 6L6's with, too, if that's your style)
        4 12AX7 Preamp
        Simple Control Layout - Similar to a JCM900 (Master EQ section, two different gains)

This amp totally slays any high gain Marshall made nowadays, but I've moved from playing metal/hardcore to more bluesy stuff, and I have a Vibrolux RI that does it much better, and is smaller.

I'm looking for $475 shipped (Continental US) or equivalent trades (MIA/MIJ Tele/Strat, or similar.)

I have pics if anyone is interested.
        Are you interested in a trade for my G&L listed HERE
        :afro:

Comment

Here are some pics in case anyone was interested, it's also a cheap way to bump the post

Font of the amp

Ye old ass end of the amp

Comment

So far, I've had terrible luck selling this amp - 2 agreed buyers, both had car troubles. so to eBay it goes.

Comment

Why do all the good amps have to be in the bloody U.S.

Thats it Im gonna swear loyalty to the red white and blue. (the things I do for music)
              Heavy Metal is a 73 tonne Main Battle Tank :headbang:

B.C. Rich USA ST-III w/ Seymour Duncan Hot Rails Neck/Middle, Duncan Custom Bridge. :firedevil

Comment

And again, I will entertain any trade offers. Here's what I'm sort of looking for:

MIA/MIJ/MIM Tele or Strat
                an Epi Les Paul (Standard, Classic, or Custom)
                Import Brian Moore
                Small Combo Amp (Marshall DSL201, Fender Blues Jr, Line 6, Tech 21)
                Modified Pedals (TS-9, Boss Stuff, anything touched by Analogman or Keeley)

Comment

Sold.

Comment

Working...
                  X