Custom for Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom for Sale

I've got a standard-spaced Custom. Bridge, Black. Plenty of lead. Less than a year old. Great shape inside and out.

Or, if you have a Hot Rails neck, black, we can work out some kind of deal since the HR is a tad more exensive.

I'm thinking around 45-50 bux shipped.

-Matt
    Originally posted by Scott_F
    On that day, should I ever be so unlucky, I will expect an unholy assault of pure metal mayhem attacking all my senses with a little tiny voice in the background screaming Effing Hails!

Re: Custom for Sale

I have a TB-4 JB for trade if you are interested.

Comment

JammerMatt,

Please check your PM.

Martian

Comment

Originally posted by EVHindenberg
        I have a TB-4 JB for trade if you are interested.
        Thanks for the response. Naw, I've got a couple of JB's already. But thanks.
        On that day, should I ever be so unlucky, I will expect an unholy assault of pure metal mayhem attacking all my senses with a little tiny voice in the background screaming Effing Hails!

Comment

JammerMatt which Custom is it, the SH-5 or the SH-14 Custom 5. You mentioned you have a bunch of JB's want to sell any of those? Thanks Jeff

Comment

Hails man
            any trades for the SCHALLER TAILPIECE AND BRIDGE LES PAULS?

Comment

Sold!

Thanks for the interest guys. BTW, it was just your plain ole' Custom. Not C5 or CC.

-Matt

Comment

Working...
              X