FT Fulltone Soul-Bender Fuzz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FT Fulltone Soul-Bender Fuzz

I've got a Fulltone Soul Bender fuzz (Tone-Bender Clone), numbered and signed by Mike Fuller (#1609). It's a great, versatile fuzz that's especially good at Zep & Yardbirds flavors (but can do Hendrix too). It's in great condition, but I lost two of the little rubber feet when I removed them to put it on my pedalboard. It also has some velcro on the bottom, but not covering the signature or serial number.

It sounds great, but is not my primary flavor, so I'm looking to trade in the interest of variety. I'm looking for for an overdrive, distortion or fuzz, but preferably an overdrive (boutique, cosmetic issues OK). No TS clones, but Fulldrive OK.

Re: FT Fulltone Soul-Bender Fuzz

Maggott,

I might have something for you... Ive got a J Everman FuzzDrive Original (www.jeverman.com)

This is an outstanding unit IMO, it has both fuzz and drive character, but you can have both separatly. Very interesting design. Sounds very organic, clear, dynamic and singing.

However, I always wanted a SoulBender... I'll try my buddy's SB this week and if it does the job, I'll come back to you if you're interested.
    Edwards Jimmy Page, Fender AmDlx Strat, PRS CE24, Edwards E-FV, AGILE Valkyrie Double-neck, Ibanez EP9. Metroamp 50w, Fender SFSR, Blackstar HT40 VP

Comment

That sounds good. I'm talking to another guy about another pedal as well, so if that doesn't happen, I'm into it. Does it really do overdrive, or does it sound like a fuzz but turned down? At any rate, it looks really cool. The Soul-Bender, will not disappoint, by the way. It's a very rick sound. It's just that my fuzz is my #2 distortion sound, and I'm getting tired of the TS-9 clone I've been using for my overdrive, and for the fuzz sounds I need, I could probably use anything.

Comment

maggot...sent you a PM 2 days ago...what happened?
        If you just read a post by The Guy Who Invented Fire please understand that opinions change, mind sets change and as players our ears mature...not to mention our needs grow and change. With that in mind, today I may or may not agree with the post you just read!

Comment

Originally posted by the guy who invented fire
          maggot...sent you a PM 2 days ago...what happened?
          Sorry GWIF, I thought I wrote you back saying that I had traded the SB already. I'm an idiot when it comes to PMs, I don't know why...

Comment

Working...
          X