WTB shred happy neck pickup in zebra

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB shred happy neck pickup in zebra

Looking for a neck pickup to go into a Charvel 750xl matched up with a Distortion in the bridge. It can be another Distortion, Full Shred, or any other neck pickup that will handle good shred metal leads at the neck. Must be zebra. Thanks

Travis
    Everything in this post is the sole opinion of the author. The author makes no claims that his word is final, only that the opinions expressed are those of the author and any similiarities to the opinions of others is purely coincidental.

Re: WTB shred happy neck pickup in zebra

Travis, would you have an extra zebra trem-spaced DD by chance? I know you got a few of them but not sure if any extra laying around. I could use one in zebra.

Thanks.

Kevin

Comment

Nah, but I do have a regular spaced DD in zebra. I was going to put that in the 750xl but I might just try something completely different. Got anything for trade or are you looking to buy?
      Everything in this post is the sole opinion of the author. The author makes no claims that his word is final, only that the opinions expressed are those of the author and any similiarities to the opinions of others is purely coincidental.

Comment

Just looking to buy, and I have a DD zebra reg spaced too, but the trem spaced would be a better match.

Comment

bumpy poo

Comment

Well, I'll take what I can get in black as well.

Comment

Working...
            X