Bunch of stuff going up for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bunch of stuff going up for sale

These are going on eBay as soon as I get my photos developed, but I thought I'd list them here first:

1993 Carvin LB20F Fretless 4-string Bass: Black w/black hardware. Has cheat lines on fretboard. Perfectly playable, but shows its age and the fact that it has been played hard and in unfriendly environments. The most major wear is a 1/3" chip on the lower left bout. Has other small dings and some light scratching and hazing of finish. Missing truss rod cover. Not really a looker anymore, but a solid instrument for anyone looking for a cheap fretless. All problems are cosmetic. $220 shipped

Alesis SR-16 Drum Machine- It works. Not much else to say. $60 shipped

Fatar Studio 37 Midi Controller- 37 keys (not just a clever name!), strawberry finish (code for pink). Perfect condition. $60 shipped

Vox Cambridge 15- Great little combo. 12AX7 preamp, solid power amp. Celestion "Vox Custom" speaker. Very light wear on corners of tolex. Works just fine. $100 shipped

Tascam 424 mkII 4-track casette recorder- Only saw about a year of mild use, well maintained. $100 shipped
    ---------------------------
    The most popular thread I've ever made was 1) a joke and 2) based around literally the most inane/mundane question I could think of. That says something about me, or all of you, or both.

https://forum.seymourduncan.com/show...or-for-a-Strat

Re: Bunch of stuff going up for sale

PM sent!!!!
    If you just read a post by The Guy Who Invented Fire please understand that opinions change, mind sets change and as players our ears mature...not to mention our needs grow and change. With that in mind, today I may or may not agree with the post you just read!

Comment

PM sent back!!!
      ---------------------------
      The most popular thread I've ever made was 1) a joke and 2) based around literally the most inane/mundane question I could think of. That says something about me, or all of you, or both.

https://forum.seymourduncan.com/show...or-for-a-Strat

Comment

Ill take the Alesis..if its in nice condition w/power supply? PM me

Comment

Working...
        X