banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fernandes Japan tele+free mxr blue box for sale!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fernandes Japan tele+free mxr blue box for sale!

Hey guys, I'm sellin my Fernades Japan lawsuit telecaster. Its a copy of a fender 62' custom. Its candy apple red with double binding. heres the pics http://photobucket.com/albums/v406/l...%20telecaster/
    as you can see I added a red pearloid pickguard to look just like gilby clarke's tele which I have pictured. The balance between the finish and pickguard is much better than the pics(must have been the lighting and camera) there are a couple dings. the most recognizable one is near the upper cut, there is much smaller one near the strap pin on the top but I couldn't get it to show up in pics, there is also a small ding on the back side binding. I can try to get these in pics if you'd like. I just had it set up by my local tech and it plays sweet, got that famous tele bridge tone. Gotta sell it to get some cash I'm looking for around $210 shipped and I'll throw in new mxr blue box for free! I'm also open for offers. Only for the US. Ask any questions, Thanks!
    Josh
    Last edited by ledzepp29; 01-19-2005, 05:40 PM.

Re: Fernandes Japan tele+free mxr blue box for sale!

THat's a sweet axe, gentlemen. It's easily worth $250.
    Ain't nothin' but a G thang, baby.

Comment

Originally posted by Benjy_26
      THat's a sweet axe, gentlemen. It's easily worth $250.

I agree! If I were in the market for a Tele, his one would already be gone!!!
      If you just read a post by The Guy Who Invented Fire please understand that opinions change, mind sets change and as players our ears mature...not to mention our needs grow and change. With that in mind, today I may or may not agree with the post you just read!

Comment

Does it have a case ?
        Edwards Jimmy Page, Fender AmDlx Strat, PRS CE24, Edwards E-FV, AGILE Valkyrie Double-neck, Ibanez EP9. Metroamp 50w, Fender SFSR, Blackstar HT40 VP

Comment

Re: Fernandes Japan tele+free mxr blue box for sale! SOLD

Yep, its sold
          Last edited by ledzepp29; 01-20-2005, 08:35 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X