KRAMER 1984 Reissue FOR SALE (first run/ musicyo) - American Made

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KRAMER 1984 Reissue FOR SALE (first run/ musicyo) - American Made

I got a Kramer 1984 reissue (2005) for sale.

-Red/black bullseye paint job
    -Stock custom wound Gibson made 84T humbucker
    -Chrome hardware
    -Original Floyd Rose
    -Schaller tuners
    -Alder body (not maple like the reissues they make now)
    -Raw hard maple neck (lightly oiled)
    -Allen wrench holder on back of headstock with wrenches
    -Schaller strap locks (newer reissues don't come with these anymore)
    -Comes with original Kramer branded TKL hardshell case + case keys

CONDITION: Guitar is in excellent condition. The only signs that it's a used guitar, very small paint chip where truss rod route is on the body (not really noticeable unless you know to look for it so I left it alone. Can be very easily be fixed if you so choose); very light scratches on back from general use over the course of 9 years. You can't see them unless you tilt it where the light passes over them so that tells you how unnoticeable they are; always well taken care of; never gigged with; always been in a smoke free environment; I played her seldomly so there's no signs of fret wear; and these are American made (unlike the newer Asian made ones) Case has a few scuffs here and there. Nothing major. There is a white scuff on the case handle from when it rubbed up against some broken drywall when she was stored in a closet for about 6 months.

I'm letting this baby go for $550 obo.

I don't know what shipping will be on it yet but that will be added on to the price once I find out and it will only be what it actually costs. I'm not one of those guys that inflates the shipping to make another quick buck like some of these jack holes you see on ebay do sometimes.

If anybody is interested just lemme know in a comment on here and I'll take pictures and upload them as soon as I can. I got a high pixel camera so they'll be nice and clear.

And if anybody isn't sure about this particular model and year of reissue, here is a couple of links to school ya on the differences between mine and the new ones:

My version: http://web.archive.org/web/200710151....asp?pf_id=985

New Asian made version: http://www.kramerguitars.com/Product...84/The-84.aspx

The stupid part is that the price was cheaper back in the 00's, came with a hardshell case and American made. Nowadays they make em in Asia, took away the case and raised the price to over $1100!

So jump on this chance to own an USA made 84 Kramer Baretta reissue for half the price of what an original Baretta USA or what one would cost you today to have one made!

Cheers,
    Danny
    Last edited by Danny Boy; 04-18-2014, 05:51 PM.
    (((IN STEREO))) *Where Available*

Re: KRAMER 1984 Reissue FOR SALE (first run/ musicyo) - American Made

What was music yo about anyway? I used to drool over their steinbergers but never pulled the trigger.

Comment

Originally posted by DankStar View Post
      What was music yo about anyway? I used to drool over their steinbergers but never pulled the trigger.
      Pretty much just a name Gibson used to sell the Kramers at that time.

Sent from my armored battle station using Tapatalk

Comment

MusicYo was an online retailer by Gibson to sell those brands. Not to be confused with the pre1990 models. Not even the same guitars and definitely not built by the same people. Some of the Yo guitars aren't bad though. They are definitely better than what is being offered now.

Comment

👍

Sent from my armored battle station using Tapatalk

Comment

I added an archived link so everyone can see what I saw when I bought my 1984 from MusicYo.

Comment

*Price Reduced*

Comment

I Know it's years ago, but i would like To ask you of you still have this 1984 Kramer? Thanks in advance Friendly regards Stylianos

Comment

Working...
                X