Gear For Sale!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gear For Sale!!

Hey guys, I need to liquidate some of my rig to get the new gear I want. Everything has been mounted and maintained in the pedalboard, and is in excellent condition except for the Digitech Metal Master and the DOD EQ. They have some road rash, as I owned them before I got the pedalboard, but they ALL function properly. I posted the current price as listed by Musician's Friend along with a link to the product description. PM me for any bids/dibs on the gear and we will go from there! I will take some pics of the ACTUAL gear and post them shorly, so keep an eye out for updates.

All Prices shown are LIST PRICES that concur with the current price at MF. Please submit bids to me by PM's!! I am a generous person, so private deals will get better results for the buyers!! BTW, I am willing to entertain trades, so PM away!!!

Furman Pedalboard - 199.99(List Price) [SOLD locally for $100.00]
    Need to find something? Let the Musician's Friend site map guide you to the products you're looking for.

Morley BH2 - 129.99(List Price) [2 bids]
    Need to find something? Let the Musician's Friend site map guide you to the products you're looking for.

Morley L’il Gator - 69.99(List Price) Still available

Morley Power Adaptor - 19.99 - [Included in the Morley bids]

MXR Doubleshot - 129.99 [2 bids]

Morley ABY - 49.99 [1 bid]

Boss CH-1 - 79.99 Still available

DOD 7-Band EQ - 49.99 [1 Canadian bid]

DIGITECH Metal Master - 79.95 [1 bid]

Hotrails White/Bridge - 72.79 Still available

Thanks for looking!!
    Allen
    Last edited by gordon_39422; 01-30-2005, 09:26 PM.
    ~ Life In Every Breath~

www.gordonsgroovyguitars.com

Re: Gear For Sale!!

these arnt the prices you are selling them for are you?

Comment

Your prices are the same as retail, who's going to pay retail for used items?

Comment

He is just posting what they go for new. He is taking bids on everything.

Comment

Originally posted by matt99camero
          He is just posting what they go for new. He is taking bids on everything.
          BINGO!! Thanks Matt!

I shoulda been more clear in my initiail post. In fact, I will edit it to avoid confusion!!!!!

Thanks for checking them out!!
          ~ Life In Every Breath~

Comment

Maybe...you would have better luck if you just stated how much YOU want for them. Just my opinion.....

Comment

PM Sent!
              Gibson Melody Maker ~ Stock
              PRS Santana SE ~ Stock
              Warmoth SG ~ EMG85b - EMG89n
              Epiphone LP Custom ~ Customb - Jazzn
              Jackson KV3 ~ EMG81b - EMG85n
              MIJ Fender Strat ~ Dimeb - Coolrailsn

Samick Bass
              Ibanez Bass

Mesa/Boogie Mark IV
              VampPRO
              Bass VampPRO
              Peavey TKO 115 Bass amp

Comment

Are you really selling a CE-1? The link goes to a CH-1...which I assume is what you meant.

Comment

Originally posted by mrid
                  Are you really selling a CE-1? The link goes to a CH-1...which I assume is what you meant.
                  Yes, I am selling the CH-1 Super Chorus! Sorry about the typo, and thanks for spotting that for me.

Allen!!
                  ~ Life In Every Breath~

Comment

Originally posted by SheDoesntDoIt4Me
                    Maybe...you would have better luck if you just stated how much YOU want for them. Just my opinion.....
                    I truly appreciate the input. If my goal was to sell the equipment, I would definitley follow a more proven method of salesmanship, or even post them on eBay. I am getting the gear I want regardless, so I thought I would offer my items in a generous manner for those who may not be so fortunate enough to afford them brand new.

On the same token, if I list my price, someone who doesnt necessarily need them might have a sudden case of GAS and start acquiring new items for their neverending inventory.

If someone has a genuine interest in any items listed, to include trades, please PM me, and you may find yourself pleased with any arrangements we make!

Thanks again for the input, and thanks for looking!
                    Allen
                    ~ Life In Every Breath~

Comment

pm sent!!!!

Comment

pm sent!
                        Tradition S-20, Tradition G-10, Jackson DKMG, Ibanez SRX 505 Bass, Laney MXD 120H head, Peavey 4x12 cab, Fender 4x12 cab, Boss GS-10, M-Audio Black Box, Boss Metal Zone, Boss DS-1, Boss SD-1, Boss CH-1, MXR Dyna Comp, MXR Zakk Wylde, MXR EVH Phase 90, MXR Double Shot Distortion, ProCo Rat, Other Boss stuff.

SD pickups tried or still in use: JB, Zebra C5, Zebra Jazz, JB Jr., Distortion, Lil '59, Invader, Live Wire Metal, and Custom.

Comment

never got a reply gordan. did ya get the pm?

Comment

Updated the list and sent PM's accordingly! Thanks for stopping by. There are a few items remaining, so if you are interested, send a PM and we can talk business.

BTW, "bid" is not an appropriate term. The first person to submit a reasonable offer gets locked in on the deal. If they are able to complete the deal, the gear is theirs. I am not bumping people for higher bids, as that is going against my intentions for this offer. I am accepting subsequent deals in the event the first one falls through, but each person submitting a bid is aware of the rank in which the fall for the gear.

Have A Blessed Evening!
                            Allen

P.S. - I am trying my best to handle international shipping as well, so don't let that discourage you from contacting me. Perhaps we can work something out! A.G.
                            Last edited by gordon_39422; 01-30-2005, 09:03 PM.
                            ~ Life In Every Breath~

Comment

Working...
                            X