WTT for a Seth Neck, possibly Jazz or Alnico 2 Pro neck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTT for a Seth Neck, possibly Jazz or Alnico 2 Pro neck

I have a Custom 5 bridge pickup that I want to trade for a Seth Lover neck pickup. I also have a wax potted - nickel covered JB bridge pickup that I wouldn't mind trading instead either, but would rather trade the custom 5 first.

I really want the nickel covered Seth neck, but would possibly settle for a Jazz neck or alnico pro 2 neck humbucker. Nickel covered preferred, but ok if it isnt.

My ebay ID is squee!!!!

I have 100% positive feedback.

Send me a PM or respond to this thread if interested.

Thanks,

Tom
    Last edited by aestus; 01-29-2005, 12:10 AM.
    Guitars
    BastardCaster - Mahogany Strat with APH Bridge and single coils in neck and mid.
    Epi Les Paul Std. - JB bridge Jazz Neck (Love the Jazz, undecided on the JB)

Mullet - Crap plywood ibanez knockoff with high output bridge humbucker.
    P.O.S. - Microphonic P-90 pickup with surprisingly good tone. You can also use it as a microphone!

Amps
    1977 Marshall JMP MKII 2204 head / 1960 slanted 4x12 cab with 2 Vintage 30's and 2 G12T75's
    Laney VC-30 212

Re: WTT for a Seth Neck, possibly Jazz or Alnico 2 Pro neck

I have a gold covered Jazz I might trade for either....
    Gear: More junk than I know what to do with

Comment

If no one hits me up with a Seth neck, I'll take the jazz offer. I'll let you know soon.

Thanks,

Tom
      Guitars
      BastardCaster - Mahogany Strat with APH Bridge and single coils in neck and mid.

P.O.S. - Microphonic P-90 pickup with surprisingly good tone. You can also use it as a microphone!

Amps
      1977 Marshall JMP MKII 2204 head / 1960 slanted 4x12 cab with 2 Vintage 30's and 2 G12T75's
      Laney VC-30 212

Comment

Hmm, I guess nobody wants to part with a seth neck pup....
        Guitars

Amps
        Laney VC-30 212

Comment

Hey 9finger, still interested in trading the gold jazz neck pickup?
          Guitars

Amps
          Laney VC-30 212

Comment

why yes I think I'm interested! is the C5 trem spaced? what color is it? I'll get you a pic of the jazz and post it shortly....either pickups will be fine...but I'd like another C5, I already have 2 JBs.....

Comment

Unfortunately, both the C-5 and JB are not trem spaced. The leads are 5 inches long. I still have all the screws and springs for the pickup also. I'll also get a pic of the pickup up shortly.

Tom
              Guitars

Amps
              Laney VC-30 212

Comment

It has almost the full length of leads. Leads were unsoldered, not cut! The blur in the pic of the front is reflection from the light. The cover is a little faded and the screws show some oxidation...it has that real vintage vibe going. I'll include the screws and springs you see on the back. They are gold also!

I also have have a gold covered JB if you're interested in it....

Comment

Here's the pics as promised...

This pickup was used in my epiphone LP for about 3 months in my bedroom before it was yanked out. Heh, I would go for the gold JB, but I already have the nickel JB in my epi :P

Let me know via email at: tom <at> aestus <dot> net

if you're still interested and we can get the trade going.

Cheers,

Tom
                  Guitars

Amps
                  Laney VC-30 212

Comment

email sent, I had to use my hotmail account so you may want to check you junkbox if you have filters set up!

Comment

Working...
                    X