banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: Sennheiser wireless...EMG pickups (strat)...fender powerhouse pickups...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Sennheiser wireless...EMG pickups (strat)...fender powerhouse pickups...

FOR SALE:

Powerhouse pickups SOLD on ebay...

Sennheiser EW-172 wireless. This is pretty much brand new I’ve only had it for a few months and was amazed with how good it works, once you tweak the settings you’ll think your using a cable!! I used it 2 times in the studio just to test it out. Only reason I’m selling it is b/c I have no live gigs in the near future and would rather put the cash towards other gear. I know I’ll regret selling it but GAS calls!! It comes in the original box and is in perfect, like new condition…the only flaw is the instruction manual got a little crumpled up from being in my gig bag…sorry lol…but the wireless itself is MINT. It sells new for $449.99 from music123 (where I ordered it from) mine is basically brand new (as I said used twice a total of 4 hours) I will sell for $300 shipped to your door! Here is some info on it from music 123…

The little spots and stuff in the close up pic is just some dust from sitting out of the box, I’ll clean it off better before I ship it, the flash made it show up a lot…sorry…

EMG KH20 strat pickup set with pearl white pickguard. This is the kirk hammet set that usually has two EMG S single could and one 81 in the bridge…I replaced the 81 with an 85 for a thicker fuller sound. This sounded great for metal and even better IMO for low tuned (drop C) stuff, very articulate and with the 85 it is much more of a full and rich sound as compared to the 81 which most think is to thin and shrill at times. It is MINT condition…only thing missing is the 3 prong input jack…should be easy to find one online or at a local shop. This sells new for $240…mine is for sale for $180 shipped to your door...and your getting the better sounding IMO 85 vs the 81!

e-mail me post here or PM me with questions or if you want to buy...thanks!!

-Mike
    Last edited by XSSIVE; 01-30-2005, 03:30 PM.
    www.DAvanzoGuitars.com

Re: FS: Sennheiser wireless...EMG pickups (strat)...fender powerhouse pickups...

all going on ebay later today...
    www.DAvanzoGuitars.com

Comment

Re: FS: Sennheiser wireless...EMG pickups (strat)...fender powerhouse pickups...

large price drop on the wireless...

-Mike
      www.DAvanzoGuitars.com

Comment

www.DAvanzoGuitars.com

Comment

Working...
        X